Thread: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

Icon2 "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

"INSTALL & PLAY SCW HISTORICAL BATTLE MAPS":Armies included & scripts

INSTALLATION for all BATTLE MAPS

0-DOWNPLOAD The .rar file at any of the download links
    1-UNPACK The .rar file with WINRAR
    2-COPY the files that are inside the custom folder:
    3-GO in your SCW 'data' file folder & follow this path:
    data ---> world ---> maps ---> battle ---> custom
    4-OPEN the custom file folder
    5-PASTE the battle that you have copy into the custom file folder
    6-INSTALATION FINISHED.
    7-PLAY the battle map ,by going to the HISTORICAL menu in the game.

==========================================================
    [MAP 1:The Battle of FREDERISKBURG part 1 (Cross the river & take the city)

/1-VIDEO PREVIEW 1:

VIDEO PREVIEW 2:

/2-DOWLOAD LINKS:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NY11EZCY

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20118680/SCW_rar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'COMING MAY 7 2011'

[MAP 2:The Battle of OLUSTEE (Union's colour troops rear guard action)

/1-SHORT VIDEO PREVIEW:

Last edited by alexandre dumas; June 02, 2011 at 08:41 PM.

Default Re: "Install & Play SCW Battle Maps" :Full Historical Battle Maps for SCW

I've try it. At the first didn't work so what I did was copy all files from "Frederiskburg1_Rappahannock(Big)" foldier, and paste them in "field_01" foldier and then it worked perfectly. I Also recommend everyone to rename "field_01" foldier to "Frederiskburg", to find it easily in Historical Battles menu. Just one problem, my general's icon is one of the Medieval II general's icons and my allied general has french flag and standarts.

Default Re: "Install & Play SCW Battle Maps" :Full Historical Battle Maps for SCW

thanks for the feedback on installation

& about your flags in game,you should go into your preference .txt to remove the flags

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

love the mod, will there be more historical battles in the future?? really enjoyed it

i'm almost finish with The Battle of Olustee & I will start Part II of the battle of Frederiskburg :Marye's Heights

thanks for this work alexandre !
    In Secession CivilWar we trust

& thank you for creating the mod,+rep

Default Re: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

'COMING summer 2011'

[MAP 2:The Battle of OLUSTEE (Union's colour troops rear guard action)

/1-SHORT VIDEO PREVIEW:

Last edited by alexandre dumas; June 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM.

Rovernic's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

'COMING MAY 7 2011' ....its June 22nd and it was June 3rd when you posted that

Icon7 Re: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

Quote Originally Posted by Rovernic View Post
    'COMING MAY 7 2011' ....its June 22nd and it was June 3rd when you posted that

sorry for not having the map ready in time,but my wife & children problem come 1st,so before i can finish the battle map i have other more important to take care of...

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre dumas View Post
    but my wife & children problem come 1st
    I know this problem... and I'll have 2 childrens in severals month
    War of Family... always make a choice !
    In Secession CivilWar we trust

Quote Originally Posted by Raph_VR View Post
    I know this problem... and I'll have 2 childrens in severals month
    War of Family... always make a choice !
    RALPH je te souhaite bien du bonheur dans la naissance prochaine de tes enfants,take care

Icon7 Re: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

I wish you much happiness in the coming birth of your children, take care'' thats what he said in case you don't speak French. But hey raise your kids well so they don't become that gangster kind ^^ I wish you a great life from now on!

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Hey Warlord Harry. Do you still plan on Releasing Olustee? I live in FL so it is important to me.

Icon2 Re: "Install & Play SCW's Historical Battles " : Battle Maps for SCW (scripted armies included)

Quote Originally Posted by imperiumiv View Post
    Hey Warlord Harry. Do you still plan on Releasing Olustee? I live in FL so it is important to me.

Yess,it's the 1st one that will be available very soon,i'm just finishing the scripting.
    This battle is going to be the most EVER scripted battle of any creative assembly
    historical battles .

i will send you a pm when it's ready for download

cheers,by the way there will be 2 versions to play with:one for the union & the other for the confederate

later,from montreal,quebec,canada.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

thanks Harry!

Could anyone upload the Historical Battles again, not gamefront please.