Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXPANSIVE GOLDEN HORDE MOD, with Papal States playable sub-mod altering the descr_strat

Default Re: EXPANSIVE GOLDEN HORDE MOD, with Papal States playable sub-mod altering the descr_strat

Can I use those inqusitors while playing as The Papal States?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

netprime's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: EXPANSIVE GOLDEN HORDE MOD, with Papal States playable sub-mod altering the descr_strat

I'm loving the sound of this, mainly as I would love to play as the Papal States (without using the HotSeat method). However, after following your steps (and installing both the other submods) I click on 'start campaign' and it takes me back to the main menu. It does this for both early and late era campaigns, thought I should let you know. As for what's causing this... I hate no idea.

EDIT: fixed it, and my knowledge of computer-magic expands once again.
    Last edited by netprime; May 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
    War, war never changes.

nlovertoom's Avatar Tiro

@ lego

I don't think so, but maybe?
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives."

Icon4 Re: EXPANSIVE GOLDEN HORDE MOD, with Papal States playable sub-mod altering the descr_strat

The mongols now attack rarely the Kwar , it would be nice to script some stacks in persian citys like the first two conquered settlements

nlovertoom's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Jose150 View Post
    The mongols now attack rarely the Kwar , it would be nice to script some stacks in persian citys like the first two conquered settlements
    I find that it is just a matter of time before all of the east is consumed by the horde. I think it is a nice aspect that the mongols change their goals game to game.
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives."

I'm having trouble getting Meneths MSC to work. Is this submod playable without the two that are suggested?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Looking through the 1st post, I don't think so. However, can you give more details about the problem you're encountering?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Thank you for responding! I tried to download MSC and everything and encountered no errors but noticed when I launched SS that it had the same mod options as before (I don't think MSC worked). So I went through with downloading this particular mod anyway (I know this came out in SS 6.3 so I wondered how much has changed in the install process.) And all seemed to go well, I saw the new factions and everything when I clicked the campaign mode, but upon selecting a faction and selecting start, it reverted me back to the main menu rather than launching the game.

I've since reverted the files back to the original and was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction =)

I wish he said how he fixed it =(

Quote Originally Posted by netprime View Post
    I'm loving the sound of this, mainly as I would love to play as the Papal States (without using the HotSeat method). However, after following your steps (and installing both the other submods) I click on 'start campaign' and it takes me back to the main menu. It does this for both early and late era campaigns, thought I should let you know. As for what's causing this... I hate no idea.

EDIT: fixed it, and my knowledge of computer-magic expands once again.
    meant to quote this^

If it is reverting to the main menu you might have a hint at the end of your system.log.txt file inside the SS6.3 folder. Open it up and post what it says

Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post
    If it is reverting to the main menu you might have a hint at the end of your system.log.txt file inside the SS6.3 folder. Open it up and post what it says

00:35:12.472 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/095.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.472 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/095.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.473 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/095.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.473 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/026.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.473 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/026.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.473 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/071.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.473 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/071.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.474 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/071.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.474 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/071.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.474 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.474 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.475 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/044.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.475 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/044.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.475 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/058.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.475 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/058.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.476 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/058.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.476 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/037.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.476 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/037.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.476 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/068.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.476 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/068.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.477 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/068.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.477 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/068.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.477 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/051.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.477 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/051.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.477 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/048.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.478 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/048.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.478 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/048.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.478 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/097.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.478 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/097.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.479 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/046.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.479 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/046.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.479 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.479 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.480 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/043.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.480 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/043.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.480 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/020.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.480 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/020.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.481 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/020.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.481 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/085.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.481 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/085.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.481 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/017.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.481 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/017.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.482 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/017.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.482 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/017.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.482 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.482 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.482 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.483 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.483 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.483 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.483 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.483 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.484 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.484 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.484 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/075.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.484 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/075.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.487 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.488 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.488 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.488 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.488 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.489 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.489 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.489 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/064.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.489 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/064.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.490 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/010.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.490 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/010.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.494 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/049.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.494 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/049.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.495 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.495 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.495 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/063.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.495 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/063.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.496 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/063.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.496 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/079.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.497 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/079.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.497 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/079.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.497 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/084.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.497 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/084.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.498 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/067.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.498 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/067.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.498 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.498 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.499 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.499 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/002.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.499 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/002.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.499 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/016.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.500 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/016.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:35:12.500 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/016.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    00:37:21.827 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:21.830 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:23.366 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:25.776 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    00:37:25.786 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    00:37:26.000 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_PROVINCIAL_CAMPAIGN_PANELS.TGA is missing
    00:37:26.073 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    00:37:26.201 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    00:37:26.938 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:26.954 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:26.976 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:26.991 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:26.992 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.008 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.012 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.012 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.013 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.014 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    00:37:27.033 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing

This is probably more relevant, this was immediately after I was rerouted to the main screen:

we should only have trait(Anger) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_anger)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33736, column 15 :
    we should only have trait(Arse) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_arse)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33745, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(BadTaxman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_taxman)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33755, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(BigotWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_bigotwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33765, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(ColdWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_coldwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33774, column 18 :
    we should only have trait(Corrupt) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_corrupt)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33784, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(Corrupted) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_corrupted)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33793, column 17 :
    we should only have trait(Coward) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_coward)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33802, column 18 :
    we should only have trait(Cuckold) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_cuckold)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33811, column 17 :
    we should only have trait(Cursed) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_cursed)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33820, column 19 :
    we should only have trait(Deranged) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_deranged)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33830, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(DesperateWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_desperatewo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33839, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(DiscontentGeneral) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_discontentgen)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33848, column 16 :
    we should only have trait(Drink) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_drink)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33857, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(DykeWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_dykewo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33867, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(ExoticTastes) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_exotictaste)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33876, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(ExpensiveTastes) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_expenisvetaste)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33885, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(FearsCatholic) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_fearcath)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33894, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(FearsIslam) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_fearisl)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33903, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(FearsOrthodox) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_fearorth)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33912, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(FearsPagan) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_fearpag)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33921, column 15 :
    we should only have trait(Feck) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_feck)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33930, column 16 :
    we should only have trait(Girls) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_girls)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33939, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Haemophobic) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_haemophobic)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33949, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(HarshWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_harshwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33958, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(Hypochondriac) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_hypochondriac)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33967, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(Infertile) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_infertile)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33977, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(InfertileWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_infertilewo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33986, column 17 :
    we should only have trait(Insane) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_insane)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33995, column 15 :
    we should only have trait(Lewd) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_lewd)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34004, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Noctophobia) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_noctophobia)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34013, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(Perverted) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_perverted)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34022, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(PublicAtheism) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_publicatheism)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34032, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(ReligiousMerchant) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_relmerch)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34041, column 17 :
    we should only have trait(Senile) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_senile)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34050, column 19 :
    we should only have trait(Slothful) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_slothful)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34059, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(StrickenSerious) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_strickenseri)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34068, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(StrickenSilly) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_strickensill)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34077, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(Superstitious) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_supersti)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34087, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(UglyWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_uglywoman)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34097, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(UnchasteWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_unchastewo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34107, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(VapidWoman) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_vapidwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34117, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(WifeIsBarren) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_barrenwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34127, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(WifeIsHorrid) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_horridwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34136, column 21 :
    we should only have trait(Xenophilia) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_xenoph)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34146, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(WifeIsBitch) additional affects for triggers(ai_bad_traits_bitchwo)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34280, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(AuthHeirBoost) additional affects for triggers(authority_heir_boost)
    17:16:36.166 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/americas/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34640, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Military_Career_In_Byzantium) additional affects for triggers(Heir_Become_Emperor_Remove_Rank)
    17:16:36.166 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:36.466 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:36.546 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:36.546 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    17:16:36.566 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:43.766 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:43.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    17:16:56.514 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:59.832 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:16:59.996 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:00.009 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:01.526 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:03.563 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    17:17:03.564 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    17:17:03.570 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:17:03.625 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:17:03.915 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_PROVINCIAL_CAMPAIGN_PANELS.TGA is missing
    17:17:03.945 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    17:17:04.040 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    17:17:05.227 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.242 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.265 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.266 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.270 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.272 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.273 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.273 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.274 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.282 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:05.284 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    17:17:10.329 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:17:10.676 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_venice.tga is missing
    17:17:10.695 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_venice.tga is missing
    17:17:16.646 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_papal_states.tga is missing
    17:17:16.663 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_papal_states.tga is missing
    17:17:34.611 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_mongols.tga is missing
    17:17:34.628 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_mongols.tga is missing
    17:17:35.874 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    17:17:35.905 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    17:17:35.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    17:17:35.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    17:17:35.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    17:17:36.101 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/text/historic_events.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:17:36.269 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 766, column 23
    Building level id barracks not found as a level of type barracks in building database
    17:17:36.269 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/americas/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 766, column 23
    could not create settlement at script line 766.

anyone know what to make of my last post?

TTT

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

have you installed SSNOP and MSC? As said in the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    have you installed SSNOP and MSC? As said in the first post?
    I'm struggling to get MSC to work, I follow the instructions but still no dice.

Things I don't know what to make of:
    It seems I have two Medieval 2 folders, one through SEGA and the other through Steam. I've been treating the steam one as the folder which I assume is correct.

In order to get SS 6.4 to launch after the recent steam patch I had to change the SS 6.3 folder to the America's folder. I suspect there might be an issue with that but I'm late to the TW party and I'm not very savvy how to get things working right.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12