Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any twcenter multiplayer clan planned ?

Default Any twcenter multiplayer clan planned ?

Was wondering if there is any MP clan planned from twcenter. totalwar.org has one and i think it's a good idea to have a clan just formed from members here without having the whole clan supremacy and dictatorship some clans are planning to do.

maybe some of the moderators could run it as a daimyo . I would like to play without pressure and mainly for fun . If i really feel i need something more competitive well then i can always switch.

But for starters it would be more like a learning and helping in the game clan, without the frustrations to be scared to loose or beeing angry if someone looses a region.

Anyways enough rambling from me. What do you guys think of some sort of social easy going clan for starters?

Default Re: Any twcenter multiplayer clan planned ?

That's not a bad idea I've been thinking about whether to join a clan or start up my own as in one of the interviews you have to join a steam group for the clan feature to work so that's what got me interested in it...

pointwolf's Avatar Tiro

Yeah im wondering that too. A twc clan should be fun. Lots of players n stuff.

Yeah it'd be a really good idea.

CoconutFred's Avatar Senator
    Your local ShopRite, at 5% off on Fridays.

I'd join it, as long as:

1) There is a legitimate training program
    2) The daimyo has logged at least 300 hours of NTW/RTW multiplayer
    3) There is an organized rank system
    4) You must apply in order to join the clan, rather than participate in a "recruitment game"

Right

Made a clan guys Just search 'Total War Center' and its the second one down under the Total War Center community group itself. Just join and I'll see about organising some games and events (all dependant on the amount of people who join of course). The clan isn't going to be all too serious, just a place where TWS2 players can meet and talk without having to organise games through the site

I think it's a must for S2TW, especially with all of the new MP features so join the clan and lets fully utilise the benefits of the game when it comes out

My Steam name is listed as 'Stryker' to help people clarify which group it is
    Last edited by Caleb_141; March 09, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

Delete

I'll join the group, but I won't be able to really get into the game until April.
    Got exams until the 27th of March and still need to upgrade my pc

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnead View Post
    I'll join the group, but I won't be able to really get into the game until April.
    Got exams until the 27th of March and still need to upgrade my pc
    As I said, its just a casual clan so do what you want haha

Birk's Avatar Centenarius

I'm in group "Heradon" I will definitely be active when i get the game But we later look for a more skilled clan that requires active members.

Hell yes. TWC beats TWORG any day of the week! haha.

If there is going to be no limit, I may as well join the clan relating to the community I cherish so dearly. Let's have some fun guys

I already made a thread for this and it turns out there is already a TWC clan in steam with 1000+ members, so we will just join that and play based on that steam group that already has almost everyone from the forums, since CA's clan system is based on numbers we should have no problem being in the top clans

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twcenter

I don't know who directs it or what, but we should find out

Quote Originally Posted by RazorbackII View Post
    Hell yes. TWC beats TWORG any day of the week! haha.

If there is going to be no limit, I may as well join the clan relating to the community I cherish so dearly. Let's have some fun guys

thats the spirit, just now reading on the official forum the MP section it's realy discouraging how clans want people to apply and even having like requirements that you need ventrillo or certain computer specs . In my opinion it defeats the fun. I think the twcenter clan should be like that good or experienced players help new players to grasp the game and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I already made a thread for this and it turns out there is already a TWC clan in steam with 1000+ members, so we will just join that and play based on that steam group that already has almost everyone from the forums, since CA's clan system is based on numbers we should have no problem being in the top clans

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twcenter

I don't know who directs it or what, but we should find out

Looks very outdated , they still got the advert for Empire total war being released there. So i really don't know if it is wise to join a dead clan.

oh yeah no doubt about it, we just need to find who the admins are and make them get things rolling, they would have to first sign up the group to be in shogun 2 as a clan

Can a forum Citizen reply to this thread with some information on who is in charge and how we can come in contact with the admins?

oh yeah no doubt about it, we just need to find who the admins are and make them get things rolling, they would have to first sign up the group to be in shogun 2 as a clan

Can a forum Citizen reply to this thread with some information on who is in charge and how we can come in contact with the admins?
    Here is the admins and Spiff is online. You can contact them with Steam.

Yeah make an official page in the MP section.

Title of thread = name of clan
    Work out a heirachy. Maybe split it up like an army?
    Daimyo
    2 or more generals who give orders to four times as many captains who control a small group of members who can organise attacks on provinces etc.
    then you can have recruitment/diplomatic advisors and such and such.

Organisation and communication would be good.

Also, the thread can have clear goals/targets/requirements to join. Not in a serious sense just a light-hearted competitive sense.

PC specs shouldn't really matter. Ventrillo is good, perhaps not necessary but good. Maybe necessary amongst the regulars/main armies.

I tried contacting Spiffington in steam but he wont respond I sent him a message here in TWC hope he writes back

hm.. Public comments should be enabled in the steam group?

If for some reason the current TWC group doesn't work anyone would be interested to make a TWC Shogun 2 group?
    Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; March 09, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

I tried contacting Spiffington in steam but he wont respond I sent him a message here in TWC hope he writes back

hm.. Public comments should be enabled in the steam group?

If for some reason the current TWC group doesn't work anyone would be interested to make a TWC Shogun 2 group?
    Here is our group
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/-TWC-S2TW

alrighty so whos stryker in TWC?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast