Thread: DTW Terrain/Settlement CAS Models For TE Gold (v1)

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Default DTW Terrain/Settlement CAS Models For TE Gold (v1)

Basically what the title says. This was originally for personal use but I have decided to upload it nonetheless. Credits to Red Fox at the DTW team for the terrain map and the new town models!

The mod is basically a change to the settlement models and terrain of the campaign map. Although Lusteds original campaign map was vibrant and colorful I personally felt it wasnt as good as others. Included are the new settlement .cas models that can be seen in the Diadochi Total War and Roma Surrectum mods.

Note - needs TW Gold 0.7 to run (would also suggest downloading Conquistadors fixes to ensure no problems with this).

To install, simply extract the files to your Program Files/Creative Assembly/Rome Total War folder. When prompted, click yes to overwrite the cultures/map_types files.

NOTE - always make backups of your files. PM me if there are any problems with the mod.

This mod IS savegame compatible. Just load up and enjoy!

UPDATE - I am planning to release a big overhaul of Terrae Expugnandae very soon, with these files included. Just waiting for permission before I do so =P

Attachment 147396
    Last edited by Zipzopdippidybopbop; March 26, 2011 at 09:38 AM.

Default Re: DTW Terrain/Settlement CAS Models For TE Gold (v1)

Last edited by Zipzopdippidybopbop; March 09, 2011 at 12:52 PM.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

I tested it,and upon occupying a settlement the game crashes,no error. Hmm,can you check also?

Just to specify,as not mentioned above,is this approved by DTW and RS mods? I have consent to use the RCB -riczu type strategic stuff,and RG support-via SHardin,but this above is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylan271 View Post
    I tested it,and upon occupying a settlement the game crashes,no error. Hmm,can you check also?

Just to specify,as not mentioned above,is this approved by DTW and RS mods? I have consent to use the RCB -riczu type strategic stuff,and RG support-via SHardin,but this above is new to me.
    Aye, I got permission from RedFox for the terrain and settlement models.

And that settlement crash is strange; are you running any other mods? Ill have a wee look into it and see what I can do.

EDIT - after testing with several factions I didnt have any crashes. Can you elaborate on the problem? What faction were you/what turn/what city/have you tried other cities and factions?
    Last edited by Zipzopdippidybopbop; March 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM.