Thread: NEW Battle Map - 4 situation ! UPDATED !

Default NEW Battle Map - 4 situation ! UPDATED !

Hi Guys again !

I present to you one modified "new" battle map!

This is the Awa Castle-map..BUT i removed the Castle. So we got a very exciting new field of play.
    Because it is river, and there are mountains, bridges, crossings, capture points!
    Added som Heroes, unique units / bomb-throwers, rocket-launchers/
    We have on this map 2 situations /+2 planned, under work/
    Once we started on the river side of the map. Once located on the hill

and more funny picks

*NOTE for Battle Creator MOD users: You do not need to remove the great work from Mitch BC. V4 ! Only simple rename " YOURBATTLE.pack " !!

example: YOURBATTLE.pack to YOURBATTLE.pack000 and done !

I hope you enjoy this mod!

*Planned: This battles again but adding som ALLIES to both side...maybe will be more funny.

Updated!
    Succeeded the 2 new battles WITH ally in both side
    Last edited by Hunor; March 08, 2011 at 06:56 PM.

Default Re: NEW Battle Map - 4 situation !

Updated, all battles rdy now, ENJOY !
    Last edited by Hunor; March 08, 2011 at 06:55 PM.

looks good mate, will try it out. Nice to see some new modders out there, looking forward to seeing your work when the full game comes out.
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.

downloading!

Thx mates!
    Update under way, maybe 1 hour and upload the same battles but with som allyes both side

Default Re: NEW Battle Map - 4 situation ! UPDATED !

which file I have to replace with PFM > Your file or the file from mitch ''YOURBATTLE.PACK''

P.S
    I renamed ''YOURBATTL.PACK'' to ''YOURBATTLE00.PACK'' insteed of what you saying ''YOURBATTLE.PACK00''

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore knight View Post
    which file I have to replace with PFM > Your file or the file from mitch ''YOURBATTLE.PACK''

P.S
    I renamed ''YOURBATTL.PACK'' to ''YOURBATTLE00.PACK'' insteed of what you saying ''YOURBATTLE.PACK00''

As you know once only one mod/battles work. IF u use BC.v4 too, then u sould the Mitch-file " ''YOURBATTLE.PACK'' rename / bcs only 1 battle run/
    Then u can play on my battles -but once u use ONE from my files to play, then change to another if u want another version play
    /u dont need PFM for rename files.simple right click on it and then choosen "rename" and u must only the ".pack" to ".pack000" write.Then the .pack file dont work.

/ i hope u understand, bcs my english so bad..sorry/

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore knight View Post

P.S
    What Hunor is saying is that you MUST change the file extension ".PACK" to something else so the game does not see it as a PACK file. If you just change the file name (and not the extension), it's still a PACK and the game will try to use it.

THX Dude for advise..

ahaa thank u guys, much appreciated! x

Kiyoshi's Avatar Libertus

Very nice.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi View Post
    Very nice.
    +rep
    U played? How u feel? It was easy, or bloody?

can this map be importet to .Mitch´s battle creator?

No, sry...Bcs Mitch maded a program, and if he did not add my map files to BC.v4, then not generated by my map. Maybe when Mitch come again / i dont see him more days long/ maybe put my map to collection

But as u read in first post u dont need remove his mod, only rename the yourbattle.pack .

Thank god I played this one! I tried the awa2large one, a different mod, with like 3 times the unit sizes and it was beautiful - but utterly pitiful cpu bottleneck (unnoticable change from high to low settings) with the 10k+ soldiers.

But this one, with about 5000 soldiers on the field was perfect, I love those bamboo walls the matchlocks can deploy before battle, Kagamushi ftw! Hojo's men come in pretty strong, but ive yet to see his general or his men stay the duration of the battle.

Good job

How do you edit maps made by the Creative Assembly for the custom battles?