Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campaign map sluggish speed

Default Re: Campaign map sluggish speed

Quote Originally Posted by AndariusHaliusScipio View Post
    This is frustrating. The turn-time shift isn't horrifying, but it disjoints each turn and makes it difficult to maintain a nation. Worse, this sluggish movement on the campaign map is almost gamebreaking for me, and made even worse that it's a mystery problem that can't be replicated or explained, and it only occurs on this mod.

And why are cavalry so insignificantly tiny in number?

And what's the deal with the economics? All my cities report positive income, and I do have a huge army, but I'm going rapidly into debt, and the End Turn screen isn't giving me any details other than "Income: 100 Expenditure: 9001" and my basically having to cheat just to keep afloat, as even taking a city does very little to ease the economic burden

And why are traits not showing up on a character's trait list? I got a general that is Afflicted with Scurvy, but it doesn't appear on their list, but the effects still occur.
    Are you following the AI moves?

I think I have an idea that may help wi thtis, but I need to do some testing first

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

I never follow AI moves. And never mind my third thing. I think that case was just that character got scurvy and got it healed in the same turn

Quote Originally Posted by AndariusHaliusScipio View Post
    I never follow AI moves. And never mind my third thing. I think that case was just that character got scurvy and got it healed in the same turn

Thanks, for your persistence. The character movement issue on the campaign map will be fixed in 4.0.

My test worked

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Hi any update on this?

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

As SV stated in the post above yours...4.0 should have the fix once it is released. :3

Feel free to add me.

Yah, I'm just waiting for 4.0 to come out. Meanwhile I still have the 3.3 shortcut icon on my desktop

Alright, sounds good. Kinda annoying with the lagging.

Seems a bit pointless given that it's being updated for 4.0, but I have a whole new shiny computer with high powered CPU and motherboard and RAM, and this problem still persists, though it's nowhere near as sluggish as it appears in my year-old video.

Is the problem something that could be fixed in 3.3?

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

This is a necropost, and for that I ask you to forgive me, but I such awful lag on the campaign map that I can't play at all. My mouse cursor moves fine, but windows, scrolling, unit moving (any speed), selecting anything, etc. are all so laggy I simply can't function. Is there any way to fix this?

Cool. Could the wagons be causing this too? I forget if SV has its own wagons and ships.

Hmm... I remember that being brought up once.

Do I have a link for you?

Mmm... Yes, I do.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=530118

Actually, have two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wTycwN6Ik

That one on the left looks hideous. Maybe it's the bad picture or something, but she looks like a flatter than Kansas drag queen.

Anyhow, so does that mean it does? I haven't tried to play SV since discovering all the lag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12