TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Parade Unit

-Im beginner modding
    -I like to create unit hwo has only standard-bearers
    -What to do??

Thanx for ANY help
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Default Re: Parade Unit

Sorry mate but a unit can only have a maximum of 1 officer, 1 drummer, 1 flutist, and one standard bearer. What you might consider doing is make your unit small and cheap and recruit 2 of them XD
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Okey
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ quad ♠ View Post
    Sorry mate but a unit can only have a maximum of 1 officer, 1 drummer, 1 flutist, and one standard bearer. What you might consider doing is make your unit small and cheap and recruit 2 of them XD
    Untrue. A unit can have multiple drummers, flutists, or standard bearers (maybe officers, can't remember). Unforunatley, it can only have 1 flag, so 1 standard bearer will be holding a naked pole.

This is done by adding the drummer/musician/standard bearer to a column for another drummmer/musician/standard bearer.

For instance, add a drummer to the drummer column in units_stats_land, and add the drummer in the flutist column as well. Tada.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsharpe View Post
    Untrue. A unit can have multiple drummers, flutists, or standard bearers (maybe officers, can't remember). Unforunatley, it can only have 1 flag, so 1 standard bearer will be holding a naked pole.

This is done by adding the drummer/musician/standard bearer to a column for another drummmer/musician/standard bearer.

For instance, add a drummer to the drummer column in units_stats_land, and add the drummer in the flutist column as well. Tada.
    really???!!!! nice! never knew that
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

having several Drummers would be perfect for a Parade unit