Thread: how do i change the replenishment rates of units

Default how do i change the replenishment rates of units

Hi i am not sure how to edit the recruitment time availabilty for a unit i wanna increase it form 5 turns to make it alot rarer but i cant seem to figure out how do i do this vis EDU or EDB text file, i can change the unit price and recruitment time but not the availabilty replenish time.
    Last edited by goblinking; March 03, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

RedDwarf's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: how do i change the replenishment rates of units

Quote Originally Posted by goblinking View Post
    Hi i am not sure how to edit the recruitment time availabilty for a unit i wanna increase it form 5 turns to make it alot rarer but i cant seem to figure out how do i do this vis EDU or EDB text file, i can change the unit price and recruitment time but not the availabilty replenish time.
    This is done via the EDB
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    recruit_pool "Great Cross" 1 0.1 1 9 requires factions { hre, papal_states, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, }
    recruit_pool "Horned Hunters" 1 0.25 1 0 requires factions { spain, } and resource timber
    recruit_pool "Horned Hunters" 0 0.13 0.99 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit_pool "witch hunters" 0 0.1 0.99 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter hunter 1
    recruit_pool "witch hunters" 1 0.1 1 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter empire_ai 1 and event_counter hunter 1
    recruit_pool "Warpriests" 0 0.1 0.99 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter Warpriest 1
    recruit_pool "Warpriests" 1 0.1 1 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter empire_ai 1 and event_counter Warpriest 1
    recruit_pool "Ulrpriest" 0 0.1 0.99 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter ulrpriest 1
    recruit_pool "Ulrpriest" 1 0.1 1 1 requires factions { hre, portugal, spain, scotland, sicily, milan, saxons, france, venice, byzantium, } and event_counter empire_ai 1 and event_counter ulrpriest 1
    The second number{0 0.1 0.99 1} affects refresh rate. Every turn that number stacks. When a full 1.0 is reached. A unit becomes available in the building that makes them.
    "When In doubt? Belive the person with the bloodier weapon!"
    "When you need to shoot. Shoot, don't talk!" Tuco