Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: KGCM "A New Dawn Hotseat [Restart]

Default KGCM "A New Dawn Hotseat [Restart]

Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod
    "A New Dawn"

With the loss of emotion_name I have decided to restart this great hotseat and admin it myself to ensure that this hotseat never has to restart again. If you want to join this Hotseat, you will need KGCM 4.2 and then install the HS Patch found at the bottom of the OP Here

I dont think this should be an all human Hotseat, unless those who join are proven quick players who rarely need subbing!

Rules

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- No alliances with the Papal States. Also, you are not allowed to gift regions that are in a war zone to the Papal States.

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, Unit Cards, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine however)

- All defeated armies are not allowed to move on the turn after they have been defeated, nor can they be attacked on the turn after they have been defeated.

- No attacking Ships inside port.

- No leaving port if blockaded. (You'd have to defeat all ships blockading the port to leave)

- Spies are not allowed to open the gates of any Human Settlement/Castle.

- No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stacks - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).

- After 24 hours, your turn will be subbed. You may choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend etc.) or alternatively, the admin.

- NO RELOADING TURNS!!!!!! (If anyone is discovered to have been doing this, penalty is a straight ban).

-Only military buildings can be destroyed, and only after you have owned the region for 3 or more turns.(Ports are not Military Buildings)

-Jihads cannot be called, ever .

-Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player must follow the other players political ideas for 10 turns, or until the allies of that faction break the deal.

- You are not allowed to kill Family Members, but Generals and other agents are fine to be murdered!

- No surrounding enemy armies with one stack armies, solely to deny any survivors a retreat.

- Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediatly!

- You must PM the next player when there turn becomes available. Repeatedly failing to do this simple task will result in an ingame fine, or if the Hotseat is repeatedly held up as a result then you will be removed and a replacement found!

- I expect all players to use their logic and common sense if judging if there actions exploit the game or not. Where discreprencies arrive, a vote of all players will decide the outcome.

Factions and Players

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kievan Rus - Mordrorru
    Seljuk Turks - Tonno
    Fatimid Caliphate - Visorslash
    Moorish Caliphate - Playeraka
    Mongol Horde - Loose cannon
    Kingom of Jerusalem - s6k6l6v
    Principality of Antioch - Fernandez_1492
    Kingdom of Sicily - Eric Cartman
    Kingdom of England - invicta
    Kingdom of Castile - iroh
    Kingdom of France - bazztrix
    Kingdom of Denmark - pesto
    Holy Roman Empire - tavix
    Byzantine Empire - Timur_the_Lame

Anyone who wishes to be "on hold" as a sub or replacement will be listed here also!

Rules are subject to change and/or updating and it is the players responsibility to keep themselves upto date. Any changes will be implemented on this post and a new post will be made also to alert everyone.

Please dont take any ingame occurances personally, remember its just a game!
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; April 17, 2011 at 04:45 AM.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: KGCM "A New Dawn Hotseat [Restart]

good luck to all that will play...
    O yea we gona wait for players to post,or u will PM ppl to see will they play, Dave?
    If u will I am willing to help with the PM-ing...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: KGCM "A New Dawn Hotseat [Restart] (Moors and Russia players needed)

I wouldn't put it as "these players needed". Because like you said, this shouldn't be all human. Just put "open factions"

Default Re: KGCM "A New Dawn Hotseat [Restart] (Moors and Russia players needed)

I have already messaged everybody and told them that this hotseat has restarted. We will know by tommorow who is in and who is out. I will replace those that wanna leave as fast as I can.

hmm can i join as Russia?

I am in as Antioch

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Playeraka View Post
    hmm can i join as Russia?
    I would actually like to switch factions to Russia, if you'd be okay with taking Germany.

I just wanna play in a KGCM hotseat so as Moors left, can I play with them?

By the way, can other factions that are not listed here be choosen?
    艾洛
    Old Fire Nation General
    Dragon of the West
    The Best Tea Maker in Ba Sing Se!

Today destiny is our friend. I know it.

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by iroh View Post
    I just wanna play in a KGCM hotseat so as Moors left, can I play with them?

By the way, can other factions that are not listed here be choosen?
    I don't think so, as he already posted the save for Russia.

-----

In any case, if it's okay for me to go Russia, here's the Turk save.
    Last edited by Mordrorru; March 03, 2011 at 08:02 PM.

in the first new dawn I attacked Egypt, when it restarted I attacked them again, maybe this time we should live in peace?

Wait, so mord, are you hre anymore?

Protector Domesticus

If Playeraka doesn't mind taking HRE, then no I'm Russia.

ehhh Idk if I want to be sicily then. Let me think about it and post back tomorrow.

Sorry guys but I'm not for starting over again.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Ill take the HRE if PlayerAka wants Scotland . Got bored of them after 2 restarts
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

I'll take England
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Protector Domesticus

Maybe we should all just choose new factions.

Praeses

That sounds okay. I'd be good for that.

If if if :p maybe i just want russia bcause i asked first

I would just like to update everybody on the current player list.

Players who have left "A New Dawn" hotseat:
    C.Mencey
    bazztrix
    Grumpybean
    ionhoe
    edecon
    The Saint

New players who have joined:
    Playeraka
    Iroh
    Loose cannon
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; March 05, 2011 at 08:52 AM.

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast