Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Region Map

dutch81's Avatar Senator

Default Region Map

I added the resources on the region map so you wouldn't have to page back and forth all the time ... hope it helps.

Please check the other versions below this ... you might like them more! The last one being the most comprehensive.

UPDATE: I had to make a small correction to the last map as one province was omitted Sado w/ its Gold resource has now been added.

UPDATE 3/22: We have added the province soil fertility to the the last version of the map. Also, Iron resource removed from Kazusa.
    Please if you like this I ask you to +rep gozer and not me this time he found all the data, all I did is squirt some color on the map. BIG THANK YOU from me to gozer!!!

IF ANYONE HAS MADE A BETTER MAP OR DIFFERENT ONE PLEASE SHARE IT WITH THE COMMUNITY I WILL ADD THEM TO THE TOP OF THIS THREAD SO EVERYONE CAN USE THEM AND GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT!!!
    Last edited by dutch81; March 27, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Updates!

dutch81's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Region Map

-RESERVED-

This post will be used for maps that are added to this thread by other members for the benefit of our community. Thank you!

3-24-2011
    Praetorain_BGX has given us a beautiful contribution to add to the thread enjoy! +rep to Praetorian_BGX it is a thing of beauty
    This map shows province fertility, and rice is about as valuable as gold!
    NOTE: I have updated the map by Praetorain_BGX to include some of the info from my earlier versions ... I think this is the perfect version. The Clans are just not so important as their position or even existence is far to dynamic.

3-25-2011
    ordinary has added to our work by making this beautiful internet based map I wish the one in the encyclopedia was this informative and user friendly.
    http://shogun.bitcrumbs.com/
    3-27-2011
    map now available as a mod, replacing the in-game encyclopedia Provinces page:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=438482

Good work guys keep it up!
    Last edited by dutch81; April 03, 2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: More map versions coming soon!

Thanks man... that will come in handy

Thx.
    +rep

dutch81's Avatar Senator

You are very welcome ... I wonder why they left 3 provinces w/out unique resources although it does say they are rich provinces at least in a few instances.

dutch81's Avatar Senator

I made another version using the map with the clans on it which I think is nice ... also it gets rid of the numbers so it has a cleaner look. Anyway I hope you find it useful as always enjoy!

lol I was just about to ask you if you could put the starting positions for the clans on their, but I see you have beat me to it.

+rep to you sir

dutch81's Avatar Senator

Yeah I like the last one the most myself ... I already have my Shimazu campaign planned using the map to get my desired resources ASAP. Thank you for the kind words.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by dutch81 View Post
    I made another version using the map with the clans on it which I think is nice ... also it gets rid of the numbers so it has a cleaner look. Anyway I hope you find it useful as always enjoy!
    This picture remind me that All clans have good position, but especially those 5 clans in the middle of the map, who are hugging eachother. It gonna be though place, where those 5 clans are fighting about areas .

(damn, hattori is close those crazy clans >__<)

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    Yeah but remember the Hattori are in a very mountainous region. Which should be fairly easy to defend with small armies and guerilla/ninja attacks. At least thats what I'm hoping.

kentuckybandit's Avatar Ordinarius

Nice, +rep for sure

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I'll be able to reenact Sengoku Basura afterall

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Birk's Avatar Centenarius

I would pick Usuegi, they have a golden Island right to next to them and its unprotected I think I would attack Date while the major clans are fighting each other.
    Last edited by Birk; March 03, 2011 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    This picture remind me that All clans have good position, but especially those 5 clans in the middle of the map, who are hugging eachother. It gonna be though place, where those 5 clans are fighting about areas .

Don't forget: These clans are just the playable ones. All of the AI clans are just as or nearly as powerful as the starting clans, so the actual difficulty may be deceptive.

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

I like Uesugi's position as well, because there's an island right above them that has gold...gold+2% trade bonus, juicy

Birk's Avatar Centenarius

oops

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Birk View Post
    oops
    I said that just for you to realize your mistake xD

EDIT* I wanna know what Philosophical Tradition gives to your faction

dutch81's Avatar Senator

It allows you to build schools, +1 experience for metsuke, increases the rate at which arts are learned by your clan by 10% ... so yeah pretty useful.

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Thanks very useful as long as these are the final postilions of resources.

dutch81's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Thanks very useful as long as these are the final postilions of resources.
    According to the current encyclopedia they are correct ... if things change I will be happy to update it for the community.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast