Hotfixes in version 7,0+
Special new in version 7,0
- All ships have trade ability as they should (DM).
- All Greek Ships have trade ability as they should (DMUC).
- Scripts repaired to work for all user systems (DMUC).
Special new in version 6,95
- New melee mechanics for more intense battles and better animation visuals.
- Fatigue affects more the troops.
- New battle animation entities: The Native American is swift, strong and quick. The melee man is heavy and stronger. These battle animation entities are enabled for many relevant troop types.
- Morale revamped so that Artillery and Small arms fire have more impact and several other parameters create a more dynamic system.
- Infantry walk and run speed are increased and also are balanced accordingly other parameters to create realistic movements. Cavalry walk speed is also increased so that it can manoeuvre much more easily.
- Now the cannon trails are also not visual.
- Lancers have more anti-cavalry bonus to make them more resistant against cavalry opponents.
- Mass tweaked so melee penetrations are more evident especially those of Cavalry charges.
- Some diplomacy optimisation changes.
- Now the CAI will research technology much faster, especially army technologies such as Bayonet improvements.
- All ships can now trade although because of the upkeep costs the more specialised will produce more profit. This was done to encourage CAI to trade more and build super fleets.
- Income of minor factions is not so much favoured so that the bigger nations finally prevail. This should affect some countries that have difficulties in expanding such as Spain and Netherlands.
- Troop realistic movement rates improved more.
- Weak and cheap trade ships (Indiamen, Dhow, lugger) are removed from the campaign unit roster because the CAI insists on recruiting them and to wander around with them. Now the CAI will truly build powerful navies. (For compensation the trade income is slightly increased).
- Mortars have smaller range but can also fire closer to them. Now they are a better close support artillery which is more vulnerable to Cannons and Howitzers. (Not yet available to this beta)
- Trade and alliance agreements have more effect so the CAI honours them more.
- Various CAI changes to make the CAI help more the allies and also to balance regional development vs army technology management.
The new formations
The new Darth Formations encourage AI battalion type attacks (reserve system) and also:
- The AI should attack now in full unison.
- The AI should lethally flank.
- The AI light infantry is more dangerous.
- The AI artillery is located in a powerful battery which unleashes devastating concentrated barrages to the human player.
- AI general is always careful and not suicidal.
- Cavalry attacks are better coordinated.
- No big gaps between units (now they create one long thin line of musketry per group and per formation).
- Attack and defend offsets are improved so that the AI properly times the assault and muskets more.
- There are various micro-adjustments to each formation.
- The official Indian, Native American, Ottoman formations are no longer used because they were not working correctly.
- AI naval formations should interact better.
- The AI siege and river battles should play better.
Note: The gameplay of 6,95 maybe different/better comparing to the unofficial DMUC 7,0 that few people have, because it was a beta version not finally tested by me.
- AI ships should manoeuvre more efficiently.
- CAI composition of armies and navies should be better.
- CAI Lite campaign handicaps were working the opposite (!) so I made them to work as intended. You should now notice insane difficulty in Hard mode and above. Thanks to shokh for the very helpful feedback about this.
Special new in version 6,9
The hotfix includes:
- Mortars less accurate. The garrison mortars were very accurate so this had to be addressed.
- Fire-By-Rank reload penalty reduced.
- Broadside damage bonus reduced.
- Edited again the notorious xholds parameters in kv_rules tables (previously they were all made zero by me). This clearly seems to produce a very good effect in Battle AI. It becomes more determined and aggressive (much less back and forth). Also, the battle mechanics change and you see much more lively melees. This new setting needs your full testing in battles.
- Returned the grappling hooks for infantry. I tried, you insisted, it did not work. The poor AI cannot handle this and we want it to be better and more challenging. There is no fort lag with the latest additions of DarthMod so by returning the ropes back, you will get a far more challenging battle and campaign experience overall.
- Added limbering ability for fixed cannons (The fixed cannons were not working correctly in sieges and also it is ridiculous not to have them in reinforcements).
- Made some slight accuracy balance for cannons (Sakers became more accurate, demi-cannons less accurate).
- Improved the response of infantry (move, shoot etc.) as it was asked many times. Now the infantry can shoot in time (The AI also) before a charge.
- Made a brave new change to parameters of battle_entities files that were for much time untouched as they were balanced in a different way. Changed the value of the 8th column from the left in battle_entities file. This I have understood is the "locomotion speed". It affects how quickly the formation of the unit moves around its center (If you fantasize a unit length as a snake then it affects how quickly is the movement of the body of the snake that walks as a wave). Also I modded the 5th and 6th columns of the same file. These values affect the acceleration of the unit as I know (acceleration and deceleration respectively). Also, many other parameters were changed like radiuses, targeting angles (removed 360 degrees of light infantry because it made it to form strange angles automatically), masses, radiuses, models etc. All these clearly have transformed the battle system, both in melee mechanics and musket behaviour.
- Turn rate of infantry increased (Affects reactions and fire delay).
- I decided to change the parameters melee_height_delta_max/min. These values control a "tractor beam" which drags the troops to the center of the melee. The less it is, the more chaotic the melee becomes. For compensation, because melee lethality has changed due to that, I balanced some melee factors in the same file (kv_rules). The outcome of all the above affects the battle greatly, makes the AI more challenging, to react and musket more.
- More GDP and research bonus for the CAI to make it more challenging.
- 5th and 4th rate made available earlier in shipyards and also 6th rate made available to late trade and fish ports. I tried to override vanilla building units allowed tables so to make sloops, brigs, 5th rates unavailable to high tier shipyards (and encourage the AI to build bigger ships) but the engine did not allow it.
- Made the AI priority to save money very little (hoping that it will use more money for repairs and development).
- Changed some animation values to improve the musket/aim animations. Basically I changed the value of blend_time from "0" to "1". The vanilla zero value seems to cause problems. Also I corrected some very high values of animation mods added to DarthMod after 6.0 version, which caused delays of reactions for no reason (inspired by many users feedback about this). These new animation settings create a miracle to the battlefield, as the AI responses are greatly enhanced and it becomes MUCH more challenging.
- Changed the CAI weight system to encourage more development, research, naval actions and spies attacks.
- All naval units have lower upkeep cost to encourage the CAI to prefer the strongest ships. Also the unit limit of 5th rates and all admiral type of ships is reduced.
- Most naval limits removed, including those of trade ships.
- Experimenting with a new value in unit_tables (3rd from the right). Does this value affect the priority for the AI to build the unit? It needs testing or an answer from someone who knows.
- More usage of trade routes by the AI (Hopefully) and less spamming of trade ships.
- A lot of new animation tweaks for better reaction of troops. Removed some extra animations that caused delays as well. Thanks to "elianus", "Hofan" and "Lordsith" for designating the units and animations that had the problem.
- Demand for special trade products increased globally.
- Increased the trade bonus per turn for steady trade agreements with nations.
- Reduced the build times of ships (now max=2) to encourage the CAI to build more ships and also to quickly go to trade theaters.
- Possibly corrected a DMUC bug which made some line infantry to fire more slowly than normal. The DM does not have this issue (needs testing).
- Experimenting for the first time with the file "battle_type_setup_limits", possibly affecting BAI battle priorities per army type (?). You must test battles to see if the new settings have a better effect in battles. Maybe for example it considers its army with 4 artillery pieces as strong in artillery and choose other hidden tactics. Previously the vanilla value was crazy high... 12!
- Fixed some errors (hesse-cassel grenadiers not able to form square-vanilla error, magyar grenadiers more loose formation etc.). Thanks to "elianus" and Hofan for the feedback
- Returned the "value analysis horizon" parameter to its original setting (Maybe it caused CTDs and corrupted saves on late turns (Needs testing).
- Disabled the axe throwing ability of native americans because it made them useless against line infantry (due to the ridiculous fire by rank animation they had).
- Reduced the deployed ranks from 6 to 4 to favour the AI musketry. If is is 3 then the unit formations stretch too much and the probability of the "leap frogging bug" increases very much.
- Increased the government buildings tax bonuses to make them more useful comparing to barracks.
- The increased agent movement points are reverted to vanilla (the related file probably caused CTDs to some users).
- New animations and some latest tweaks to refine the whole mod to perfection, with the valuable aid of Hofan.
- Unified and optimised the locomotion speed of units.
- The melee height parameter has no max and min, and this makes the melees better.
- Government effects changed to increase rebellions and clamour for reforms but not so much so to cause difficulty to the CAI.
- Fluyts and Galleons characterised merchant ships so that the CAI uses them in the trade theaters. Before they were characterised ships of the line so the CAI preferred to build them instead of the actual big ships.
- Rockets reload rate reduced.
- Unit icon of East Indian Lancers showing Native Indian Cavarly (Vanilla bug) partially fixed by giving a more relevant unit icon.
- The campaign missions automatically success for the AI after 120 instead of vanilla’s 5 turns. For example the 13 colonies will join AI Britain after 120 turns instead of 5.
- Fixed the 3 turn and 4 turn per year option for Ultimate Late Campaign (DMUC related).
-Repaired language options not working correctly
-Repaired 4 turns per year not working in DMUC Ultimate Campaign
-Repaired Grand Campaign Loading Script (Probably an old bug of DMUC 6,2)
This version is dedicated to all the people who have helped in creating it http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=420318
Special new in version 6,8 Plus
-Brand new CAI weight system. The previous had a lot of vanilla inconsistencies. The vanilla programming of CAI priorites in the map was mostly this: (Create armies, Create navies, do not worry about bankruptcy or development... we have for you super handicaps). Because I have removed the handicaps from the campaign (They are for the weak minded) now this file had to be re-examined. In short what you should witness is the following:
More balanced CAI, trying to develop its land, not to overspend and also dynamically to reduce/increase its forces according to income, repair land buildings/armies, trade and use more dynamically the navy.
-The exaggeration of CAI to help allies more than its own lands has been removed.
-Agent movement points reduced (from 200 to 100).
-Army movement points bonuses removed (Reverted to vanilla as requested).
-Republic gains more repression bonus from buildings in compensation for its low repression ability as a government type.
-CAI Agents are finally more energetic.
-Muslim nations can now build and use Xebecs, a good all around vessel for its price (Thanks Freakwave
for the idea).
-Big ships got some new heavy cannonry (replaced the very small they had), so that their firepower and role is more characteristic. Maybe this will affect the CAI to prefer more to build them.
-European colonial units (like VOC Infantry etc.) now do not have heat resistance bonus. This was not correct and made the native mercenaries obsolete comparing to them.
-*DMUC*specific. A slightly edited Sound Mod is included, the one that hip63 has created before his voyage to the outer rim. It has many new sounds, drum and fifes included by default.
-Fixed the mixed voice bug (admirals sound as generals etc.). Full credits go to Lordsith
for finding the solution.
Special new in version 6,7
-Removed the no_fort_mod completely, as well as the cannon garrison. The mortar garrison, no grappling hooks, walls remain and produce the best possible siege experience. The AI will not be able to attack forts efficiently but at least it will choose more often to starve you out or demand from you to surrender.
-Difficulty levels give to the AI GDP and army research bonus (It was a necessary move to make it more challenging).
-Optimized the repression, happiness level to unchain the CAI to attack regions and also make more reasonable the pacification process for both AI and human player.
-Government types have different type of repression and penalties making them a really unique choice to rule regions.
-Fleets and Armies of CAI have different role assignment in the map (more mobile, more energetic, more naval invasions, more trade and blockades etc.)
-Reduced spotting distances for all units. Trees, scrub, long grass are accordingly:
Cavalry: 30, 60, 150
Light infantry: 50, 70, 90
Medium, Heavy Infantry: 40, 60, 70
Artillery: 100, 130, 200
General: 50, 80, 200
Native Americans (Including their artillery): 80, 100, 150
The result of this is a better BAI and also makes the units which can hide more useful. For example the Native Americans can now hide & shoot efficiently and deadly.
Special new in version 6,6
-Clamor for reform and repression base values have been increased to release the CAI from the chains of public disorder and be more energetic. Some other CAI values have been changed to fine tune. Now you should witness a more aggressive CAI than 6,5. Thanks to the useful feedback of users.
-Garrison will now have cannons and mortars!
-Land units movement points increased.
-Agents have increased movement rate to be more useful.
-Removed gabionade ability (it made the AI unable to defend properly with cannons)
-DMUC grenades options not working fixed.
-Ultimate Late campaign Turns/Year options fixed.
Special new in version 6,5
-Included by default the No_Fort Mod. The removal of grappling hooks makes the CAI to choose better odds for siege attack, so it waits or demands surrender. Also the human player cannot autoresult sieges all the time because units with no grappling hooks have penalty in the calculation of attack. And if finally there is a siege battle, there is no more the fort lag and the idiotic AI. Needs testing about idleness if the AI attacks.
-Fine tuned diplomacy attitudes and diplomacy religion values.
-Forced the AI to go more in trade routes and theaters and also lowered the vanilla very high minimum limit of trade ships. This possibly affects the naval unit composition positively.
-Corrected a CTD animation bug for Buccaneers (Only DM related). Thanks to William1976 for the feedback.
Special new in version 6,35-6,4
-Various faction AI characters where changed.
-Balanced the diplomatic relations negative values so that friendly stance means friendly, neutral means indifferent, etc. This file (diplomatic relations_attitudes) worked fine until I modded the diplomacy file unlocked by "taw" (diplomacy_attitudes) this was required because the campaign would become too peaceful.
-Different religion will have more impact penalty in diplomacy.
-Made the CAI to build more ship of the line and frigates and not so many trade ships.
-Fixed a small glitch in the british 5th rate which had smaller reload rate than it should have.
-CAI will examine an invasion to province with 10% more risk than before (should make the AI to attack more).
-The newest UPC by Swiss Halbedier
Special new in version 6.3
-Used the entities training tables (new file unlocked by taw
) to optimize the tidiness of units and responses.
the golden deceleration/acceleration values in battle entities db file of version 6,2.
-Outcome due to the above: the units respond and act more realistically, musket more, battle physics improved, units with high training are far more distinct in the battlefield comparing to units with lower training levels (visually and practically). For example, the native americans have much more free formations and this is for their advantage.
-Changed some training levels for some units
-Nullified all CAI difficulty level handicaps (all zero). Previously, it seemed that they were enabled for the AI although they were set to false. This affected the turn delay... less calculation less waiting, no ottoman turn bug anymore it seems
-Balanced the autoresolve for Naval battles (Needs testing).
-Various tweaks to CAI (AI should repair its naval forces, should be more energetic around trade routes, will support less the Allies in order to protect itself more, etc.)
-Used the diplomacy_attitudes file (new table unlocked by taw
). This diplomacy file is very important and controls the per turn relations numbers. Now modded to be more dynamic. Not for example to begin wars and the relations to deteriorate infinitely (silly vanilla setting). Wars will begin, outbreaks will have impact but the negative values will pass overtime to press the AI to negotiate peace... finally. Together with the other innovations of DarthMod, these new settings make the diplomacy AI manipulation complete
-More hilly terrains.
-All skirmishers can now react/shoot at 360 degrees. This gives their last touch to their unique role in the battlefield.
-Various changes (not many) to stats for some units. Thanks to Xwyzed
for the feedback.
-Removed the attribute "Can do formed attack" of line infantry type. I believe it affected the AI and made it to musket less.
-Many changes in fatigue settings. Now new settings make the AI to prefer more to approach in order and musket. Also the dynamic fatigue settings changed the whole character of the battlefield.
-Removed the spider rope ability of infantry. Now the AI will prefer not to storm the fortifications but to wait, or attack when it has cannons. In battle, you must outgun the fort in order to take it, and cannot climb it (historical)... testing needed.
-Many new settings in CAI (prefer more to research army improvements, calculate better each turn etc.)
-Native americans are now cold resistant, impetuous, have extra stamina and generally are more realistic (due to the new settings of their unit formations as well).
-Removed the european minor factions unit limits (DMUC setting only).
-The admiral naval ships improved.
-The heavy naval ships gained a little more armour.
-Mounted unit walk speed increased (Maneuver better that way).
-The desert warriors gained ability to skirmish and now fight as they truly did with the new scattered unit formations.
-Throwing axes are now armour piercing.
-CAI will respond equally to port attacks or other naval threats and not neglect one of the priorities (needs testing).
-Pirates have now pistols and shoot before they charge.
-Some urgent settings in attack factors (front, rear, flanks) which should make the AI to hesitate less and to make the melees more balanced with the new settings of the mod.
-Some distorted cannon explosion sounds have been removed (only DMUC related).
Special new in version 6,2
-Finally the pikemen fight with pike and not with sword and so are useful and historically correct. This fix is based on Primergy mod. Full Credits belong to him for this long anticipated fix.
-Musket-axe troops melee with their axes and not with their muskets (vanilla bug fix). Thank you Xwhyzed for the very clear instructions and your animation mod.
-Fatigue tweaked so that infantry gets tired more while in steady mode and by climbing hills (affects AI as well which seems to fight more conservatively).
-Camels cost/upkeep tweaked and have unit limit so that AI does not create camel armies.
Special new in version 6,1 (including older 6.0 enforced version):
-CAI corrections which affect AI reaction in defense of regions, response to port attacks, correction of possible AI confusion mid turns, AI naval repairs.
-Weakening of melee troops of Native Americans and Indians (Mostly morale and shield lowering). Now they should be shocked more from proper musket fire and maybe will not be able to even reach the line infantry. Also the shield defense was very large for the Indians (7) so this made them too powerful and musket resilient also.
-Includes the Naval Pitch&Roll fix (thanks to Monkeybreadman for the helpful feedback on this) and also some new values which I hope improve the resistance of low level ships (to sink prematurely). Also sailing against the wind has more penalty.
-Naval wind speeds made more realistic according to direction (Slower).
-Pitch&Roll effects balanced according to new settings to make the effects more realistic and help the endurance of ships.
-Naval Moral effects balanced to fit new settings.
-Chainshot became 35% more effective.
-5th Rate and 6th Rate ships gained more hull points.
-All ships campaign movement points increased a lot. This helps the trading locations to become theaters of war and also helps tremendously the AI naval invasions. The hard code seems sometimes to timeout if the destination is too far away so this method makes the Naval Invasion System of DarthMod Complete.
-New melee mechanics making units more responsive and also musket units more defensible against heavy melee troops.
-Native Americans can hide&move, hide&shoot.
-Land Mortar calibration improved (Now it is far more effective).
-Field artillery calibration improved slightly.
-Old technology muskets have more misfire penalty.
-Made squares more resilient against cavalry.
-Fatigue thresholds changed so that units willl become tired more easily and not run all the time (Affects AI positively).
-New Melee mechanics creating the necessary adjustments so that: Chaos of battle is maintained, cavalry is not so powerful, bayonet musket troops are not as weak against melee troops as before.
-Musketry slightly more powerful (It feels even more real).
-Extreme Projectile adjustments to cannons:
Those who have mods based on DarthMod must include or adapt all the projectile files.
-Radical change of native american style of warfare. (Melee skills increased, Morale lowered). Now they fight more like Indians concerning the limitations of the game and of course cause a lot of casualties from where you do not expect they will. You will feel their ferociousness but also the might of the musket against them. Same balance logic follow now the desert and camel warriors.
-Arrow and throwing axe damage increased to realistic levels( Since now they new type of Native American warfare makes that possible for balance reasons).
-CAI will build more artillery in army, Easterns will build even more artillery and cavalry, Native Americans will have more infantry.
-Breakthrough in BAI response system. I nullified the delay(?) stat in unit_stats_land (@modders change the unknown15 column in unit_stats_land file to zero). Also I maxed out the unused1 and unused2 columns in the same file (unsure if that affects something but to be sure I did this). The result is an AI which responds, muskets, flanks and challenges the player than never before. Also the player's units become more effective.
-Acceleration values tweaked to balance the new system.
-Mughal and other Islamic units cost & upkeep lowered significantly to reflect their historic ability to wage large armies and to be able to defend better against Maratha. (Thanks Xwhyzed for the feedback)
-Buccaneers invisible sword (Vanilla bug) fixed.
-Naval Chain shots improved realistically as requested.
-Saxony gets a school from the start of the campaign.
Special new in version 6.0 Release
-Optimized for 1.6 patch (removed the AI formation pack used by previous version of DarthMod).
-Corrected Ghoorkas having no shield defense value and deleted Death Head Hussar wrong shield Value (Vanilla bug reported by zowrath).
-Trade and Fish ports can now raise 4th and 5th rates at higher tiers. Also Naval Hospital can now raise 1st rate, over 1st rate and some other ships except the steam ships which can only be created in Steam DryDocks. Result: AI and Human player can raise much powerful fleets with varied composure and not spam too many trade ships, sloops, brigs etc.
-Increased upkeep costs of Native Americans so that they can not support big armies but they are still cheap to be raised quickly.
-Melee units upkeep costs increased, the same done with special units of Maratha + unit recruit limits enabled (for example Sikh troops) so that Maratha cannot overrun easily with quality armies their neighbours.
-Bargir infantry not so powerful as before (They have the numbers to compensate). Mughal and Persian musketeers combat skills increased (they were low). This is another trick to weaken the Maratha.
-New models and textures for The Ottoman's Nizam-I-Cedit units (Provided fully by zowrath).
-Camel gunners abilities increased: They can dismount as Dragoons, fire from horse back, their abilities are enhanced, making them a harder unit to fight in battle (Thanks to zowrath for the original idea and the great implementation help).
-New animations for cavalry and infantry: an original idea mod of yanxu. Cavalry units have more pluralism in Death and idle occasions. Infantry stands in a different manner. These animations add more realism perception for the tactical battles.
-New help distances for CAI, hopefully encouraging naval invasions and Alliance helping.
-New special characteristics for each kind of CAI (For example Natives will prefer to raid more and will ally with powerful and nearby neighbours, Trade countries will use more their strategy to gain diplomatic and trade agreements, Maritime countries will use more army for naval invasions etc. (I am unsure if this works 100%). This character modding of CAI was inspired by Zowrath who proposed to add some code lines to encourage better army stacking for CAI and then it was fully implemented by me as a full scale idea to add more layer of code.
-New naval units limits (with the 4th-5th rate ships now more easily recruited the CAI liked to spam them so this had to be done).
-More campaign movement points for auxiliary and trade ships (Brigs, Sloops, Indiaman, Xebecs, Dhows etc.) and also to special ships and steam ships. The result is more easy reach and support of trade lines and more historic usage of the smaller vessels.
-New Maratha Light Infantry unit created from Zowrath.
-USS Constitution got 32 pounder cannon and 4 turns build time (Vanilla historical fix by Zowrath).
-Some naval crew fixes of equipment not showing (Vanilla Bug Fix by Zowrath).
-The return of the vanilla classes... now that CA has decided to finally fix the formations to 1-line as proposed so many times by ME. 1.6 Patch Formations are identical to DarthMod formations prior the patch with my class fixes. Yes = identical. Probably they implemented some other code to fix AI, but anyways now the skirmisher class innovation fix is no longer needed (It works but it is not as necessary as before). The side effects of units to show as skirmishers and not to have correct regiment names is now fixed.
-DarthMod Lite now includes everything except the Smoke and Sound Effects which may slow down older PCs. DarthMod Lite is now (DarthMod) - (Smoke & Sound effects) I repeat!
-New CAI developments: CAI characters gained even more level of characterization (Important to use the new starting positions!). Some faction will prefer to develop more, some to raid more, some to create large armies, some to attack in larger stacks than to separate to raid.... too many to list. You have to witness that. (Thanks to Zowrath for the very good feedback and ideas for this).
-Unit Spotting parameters lowered by 50%. Now the units can hide but also behave intelligently as well (not blind as in vanilla). The new patch of CA made that possible to lower. Thanks to hip also for the original idea and reminder to look at this.
-Special care and balance in the battle system to make it fit to the new BAI. Melees more decisive and chaotic, cavalry more lethal and penetrating, musketry slightly more devastating... it is excellent I guarantee. Play as many battles as you can! They will be not enough! You will want more!
-Minor balance changes for British/Prussian Line infantry. British Line Infantry reload reduced from 30 to 27, Prussian Line Infantry Accuracy increased from 35 to 38. (Thanks to Alhoon for the feedback).
-Spotting distance ratio for cavalry changed and seems that this affected the premature cavalry charges (common AI behaviour). The AI does behave overally better with these values. Light Infantry and Infantry are the main spotters of the Army. General and cavalry will be sentinels around.
-Cavalry is penetrating and enduring in battle, not murdered easily. Now you can organize cavalry assaults to flanks or even heroic frontal charges at crucial moments and end the battle. You must fear AI armies with cavalry.
-Melee penetrations of infantry has been balanced as well and a lot of other parameters affecting turning rates, radiuses, charge distances, hit points etc.
-Morale impacts of artillery has been increased.
-Fatigue has been normalised so as not to show as fresh soldiers those who have not moved but are engaged in prolonged projectile fire.
-A negative city growth problem (probably exaggerated vanilla bug in DarthMod) which could occur because of citizenship research was fixed by a big probability.
-A vanilla bug fix proposed by Zowrath to make the surrender button in campaign to work properly.
- All solid shots gained realistic fragment damage according to their caliber. This includes all infantry cannons, naval cannons except the early cannons of the campaign which still kill by impact only. Artillery lovers... you are going to love this! It is real! No more mortar and howitzer useless solid shots. In fact, solid shots are the best average solution, as it was in History.
- Carcass more powerful.
- Rockets more powerful.
- Fort cannons gained realistic ballistic speeds and are more effective (They had the vanilla laser ballistics before...).