Thread: How 2 start this mod?

Default How 2 start this mod?

Hey,
    I've downloaded the mod and unpacked it in my mod folder ( D/TTW2/mods/dawnofkingdoms).
    But now I' m confused, how 2 start this mod? or do i have 2 install it in a way first?
    i cannot find a starting .exe or something else.
    please help me I 'm addicted 2 TTW2 and want 2 play this mod

PS;
    sry if u don t understand my english i m from germany :O

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: How 2 start this mod?

There should be an .exe inside the first folder. I'll have a look at the directory when I get a chance. Everything should be in order. This is the first I have heard of a missing .exe file.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

the first folder u said? I think u mean this one D:\Medieval II Total War\mods\dawnofkingdoms\custom this folder is empty @ me, can u give me the full name of the .exe ? than i can use the search system of win7

Ps; thx for the fast answer L. Condormanius

No...it should be here: D:\Medieval II Total War\mods\dawnofkingdoms
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

i ve uploaded a picture of the folder u told me

Double-click medieval2_dawnofkingdoms.bat.

-John G. Hartung

i loled hard xD
    sorry but i ve never start a software by a .bat file yet.

thx i works i realy realy realy like this mod its realy hard, indeed comps aren t that stupid anymore i think.

relay nice work give me moar

Once I am able to get started modding again, this mod will make some pretty nice strides. The (most recent) build you are using is from 2 years ago.

-John G. Hartung