Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 1.5 - updated 28.3.11

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot to all of you!

Thanks Radious for your valuable feedback via pm. I fixed it now.

Hello Kinjo and ian, yes that's really strange that these unique units aren't available.

The related entry in the "units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions" table is there:
    "Inf_Heavy_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Hero_Uesugi" "uesugi" true

And the building is assigned in the "building_units_allowed" table too:
    "SHO_Buddhist_4_Legendary_Temple" "Inf_Heavy_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Hero_Uesugi"

I will look at this again.

Hello zorphon, no I don't create new buildings, because this would make AUM-SHO incompatible to other major compilations and gameplay mods.

I design my AUM mods that they are as compatible as possible and can be used with other mods and compilations.

Boba your replies are not invisible but my time to mod and to be online is very limited at the moment. Yes I know this problem with the costs/upkeep of these units and the related change must be made in the new accessible "units" db table. I will look at this soon.

Hello Andreius, you're using a gameplay mod that changes these values. AUM-SHO doesn't change anything income or food related.

Hello Kambe, the "Naginata Monk Cavalry" needs the resource horses of course.

Hello to all AUM-SHO players,

today I released AUM-SHO 1.6 and here is the changelog.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - unlocked the "Loan Sword Ashigaru" unit in the campaign (thanks to Agostinos for his valuable informations)

requires a sword school building:

"SHO_Sword_1_Sword_School"
    "SHO_Sword_2_Nodachi"
    "SHO_Sword_3_Master_Dojo"
    "SHO_Sword_4_Legendary_Dojo"

- fixed the "Ronin" unit recruitment (thanks to Agostinos for his information about the related db table and thanks to Radious for his valuable feedback)
    "SHO_Crafts_1_Market"
    "SHO_Crafts_2_Rice_Exchange"
    "SHO_Crafts_3_Merchant_Guild"
    "SHO_Crafts_4_Kanabukama"

- both "Wako" units can be recruited at the "Pirate" and "Sake" buildings:
    "SHO_Region_Specialty_Naval_2_Pirate_Lair"
    "SHO_Region_Specialty_Naval_3_Pirate_Fortress"
    "SHO_Stealth_1_Sake_Den"
    "SHO_Stealth_2_Gambling_Hall"
    "SHO_Stealth_3_Criminal_Syndicate"
    "SHO_Stealth_4_Mizu_Shobai"

Thanks a lot to
    Lord Maximus, Porphyr and husserlTW for their new Pack File Manager for Shogun.

I updated the first page with all new information.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-SHO 1.6!
    Swiss Halberdier
    This is such great news! Wow! I am downloading this right away, and I can't wait.
    Loan Sword Ashigaru in campaign?! Yes, made my day.
    Nice to see Ronin and Wako are easier to recruit now, and I will be downloading this shortly.
    Thanks Swiss for another great update.
    My machine:
    MOBO: Z270 GAMING M3
    CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666
    GPU: Zotac GTX 970
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO + 5 HDD

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 1.6 - updated 30.3.11

I have tested it yesterday (version1.5);

So far i've only seen both Wako units and Ronin units.
    Katana Wako: Seems fine, upkeep and price wise.
    Bowmen Wako: Useless with the 300 upkeep. Same stats as the ashigaru bowmen, except for morale 3->6, so an upkeep of 100 would be better.
    Ronin price should be higher. Stats are fine.
    Yari Ronin: Upkeep should be at least 125.

Aslo i would change the Ronin building requirement to:
    Caslte and Up.

Overall Nice job, keep up the good work!

1.6 gives me an error when trying to open with PFM (i always change it to Movie format, as i'm too lazy for using the scripts file since the load order is irrelevant at this point with only a tiny few mods).
    Any ideas? :/

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Swiss - thanks for 1.6 +rep

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    gonna get it implemented in your mod today? Don't want katana ronin spam in my new legendary campaign.
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Is the reason you didn't unlock onna bushi because they act the same as samurai retainers in that they have no cost or upkeep? I'd like to see a new onna unit made into a larger unit somewhere between 60-120 with slightly nerfed stats but still good, only recruitable through a castle and fortress, if possible only 1 unit per castle or fortress, but if that's not possible maybe a max of 4 or something.

Maybe that's just me though, I really want more unique diverse units like i had in my Empire army and in shogun nothing is more unique than the onna bushi.

rapid advance for Katana Samurai would be nice to could you add this ?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Glad i could help a bit. Great mod.

I always download your additional units mod but i never actualy say thank you or anything .. :$
    So a big thank you from me for working so hard and thank you for adding new awesome units to the game!
    Tony_Dragons - Shogun,Medieval,Rome,Medieval 2,Empire,Napoleon,Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai Total War.

Boba93's Avatar Libertus

Unfortunately, the CAI just keeps only recruiting wako bowmen. I think I need the previous version but I just deleted it
    Can someone please upload version 1.5 for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Thanks a lot my friend and it's great that AUM-SHO is in your All-in-One pack!

Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    This is such great news! Wow! I am downloading this right away, and I can't wait.
    Loan Sword Ashigaru in campaign?! Yes, made my day.
    Nice to see Ronin and Wako are easier to recruit now, and I will be downloading this shortly.
    Thanks Swiss for another great update.
    Thanks zorphon!

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Glad i could help a bit. Great mod.
    Thanks Radious! And I appreciate detailed feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippo View Post
    I always download your additional units mod but i never actualy say thank you or anything .. :$
    So a big thank you from me for working so hard and thank you for adding new awesome units to the game!
    Hello SuperPippo, thanks a lot and nice to see so many veteran AUM-ETW and AUM-NAP fans here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    1.6 gives me an error when trying to open with PFM (i always change it to Movie format, as i'm too lazy for using the scripts file since the load order is irrelevant at this point with only a tiny few mods).
    Any ideas? :/
    Hello Baleurion, do you use the latest Pack File Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunprimus View Post
    rapid advance for Katana Samurai would be nice to could you add this ?
    Hello Tribunprimus, at the moment I don't want to add more abilities to the units.

I will make a AUM-SHO tutorial how to do this after the PFM can properly edit the db tables and all users can customize AUM-SHO. I did that for ETW/NTW too and lots of tweaks can be used for Shogun too.

TWC WIKI - Customize unit packs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    gonna get it implemented in your mod today? Don't want katana ronin spam in my new legendary campaign.
    Hello Mr. Os, it's very easy to remove AUM-SHO from ToonTotalWar's All-in-One mod.

1. download the latest
    Pack File Manager
    2. open the file Toons_Shogun2.pack
    3. open the db folder
    4. remove all tables with this prefix "aum_"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNeurot View Post
    I have tested it yesterday (version1.5);
    So far i've only seen both Wako units and Ronin units.
    Katana Wako: Seems fine, upkeep and price wise.
    Bowmen Wako: Useless with the 300 upkeep. Same stats as the ashigaru bowmen, except for morale 3->6, so an upkeep of 100 would be better.
    Ronin price should be higher. Stats are fine.
    Yari Ronin: Upkeep should be at least 125.

Aslo i would change the Ronin building requirement to:
    Caslte and Up.

Overall Nice job, keep up the good work!
    Thanks BlackNeurot for your thoughts! Yes I saw this vanilla "upkeep bug" too.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerkl8r View Post
    Is the reason you didn't unlock onna bushi because they act the same as samurai retainers in that they have no cost or upkeep? I'd like to see a new onna unit made into a larger unit somewhere between 60-120 with slightly nerfed stats but still good, only recruitable through a castle and fortress, if possible only 1 unit per castle or fortress, but if that's not possible maybe a max of 4 or something.

Maybe that's just me though, I really want more unique diverse units like i had in my Empire army and in shogun nothing is more unique than the onna bushi.
    Hello Puerkl, unfortunately the "Onna Bushi" don't show up even with the same technique used as for test-unlocking the "Samurai Retainers".

It's possible to set an unit limit, but not to specific buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba93 View Post
    Unfortunately, the CAI just keeps only recruiting wako bowmen. I think I need the previous version but I just deleted it
    Can someone please upload version 1.5 for me ?
    Hello Boba, the AUM-SHO 1.5 version is still on this site here available because it takes between one to three days until the uploaded content is authorized by a Moddb-admin.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/additional...shogun-aum-sho

I would like to have some feedback from AUM-SHO players regarding the "campaign AI" (CAI) recruitment of the unlocked vanilla units. Please report it too if you use a gameplay mod like DARTHMOD, Shogun2:Realism or TROM3.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

hi i started new campaign with 1.5 and i see that now u updated with 1.6. I dont need to keep restarting my campaign right? and for installiation do i need to replace the text file also? or can i just replace the pack file in the data folder?. and for the feedback of unlocked vanilla units i think its fantastic and is the reason why im playing shogun campaign again because i feel it needs more units to play with. thnx
    Last edited by Juuu; March 30, 2011 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuu View Post
    hi i started new campaign with 1.5 and i see that now u updated with 1.6. I dont need to keep restarting my campaign right? and for installiation do i need to replace the text file also? or can i just replace the pack file in the data folder?. and for the feedback of unlocked vanilla units i think its fantastic and is the reason why im playing shogun campaign again because i feel it needs more units to play with. thnx
    Thanks for the feedback Juuu and it's great that you enjoy it! AUM-SHO can be used with all save-games and it isn't needed to start a new campaign. You need to replace only the "aum_sho_mod.pack".

I greatly appreciate it...But what about the Monk Hero? Is there a problem in unlocking it?

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Thanks for the latest update Swiss, looking forward to more!
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLewis View Post
    Thanks for the latest update Swiss, looking forward to more!
    Thanks a lot for your awesome screenshots for my projects! Huge +rep my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by kvictor View Post
    I greatly appreciate it...But what about the Monk Hero? Is there a problem in unlocking it?
    Welcome to the forum Kvictor! I answered your question here.

Good job Swiss
    Don't smoke the seed

"4. create the user.script.txt in this directory:

XP > C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts"

can anyone point me in the right direction? this application data\the creative assembly is nowhere to be found. i looked in documents and in the steamapps areas, even did a search on the C: drive for it. please any help would be great.

nmlsslbrty's Avatar Foederatus

hello, i'm new to this forum and i'm eager to use your mod
    does it work fine with Shogun 2 Realism mod? sorry if this question is a repetition one

Quote Originally Posted by Agostinos View Post
    Good job Swiss
    Thanks a lot for your valuable modding informations! +rep I listed you in the changelog and credits section of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank9Diesel View Post
    "4. create the user.script.txt in this directory:

XP > C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts"

can anyone point me in the right direction? this application data\the creative assembly is nowhere to be found. i looked in documents and in the steamapps areas, even did a search on the C: drive for it. please any help would be great.
    Welcome to the Forum Frank! The files are probably hidden in your Windows Explorer. Open the options of the Windows Explorer (Extras > Folder Options > View Tab) and activate "Show all hidden files".
    Quote Originally Posted by nmlsslbrty View Post
    hello, i'm new to this forum and i'm eager to use your mod
    does it work fine with Shogun 2 Realism mod? sorry if this question is a repetition one
    Welcome to the Forum nmlsslbrty! I will check that properly and answer you soon.