Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1229

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11

Hi, at first the mod worked, but then it crashed while loading the fifth or sixth battle.
    If i delete the files in the two folders army_setup and battle_preferences as it is told at the beginning, the game creates new files each time i run the game
    and it crashes again. Can someone help me? Thanks ^^

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11

You can't play Ikko-Ikki with this mod
    there is no units to recruit in archer-sword-horse dojos
    and you can recruit maximum of 2 ronins from market

Quote Originally Posted by Graf11 View Post
    Hi, at first the mod worked, but then it crashed while loading the fifth or sixth battle.
    If i delete the files in the two folders army_setup and battle_preferences as it is told at the beginning, the game creates new files each time i run the game
    and it crashes again. Can someone help me? Thanks ^^
    AUM-SHO is not up-to-date with the current patches, thus will crash. As is the case with most mods for shogun on TWC... unfortunately CA keeps updating making it hell for modders.

However, "Radious Total War Mod" offers all if not most of the units featured in AUM-SHO.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    Hey moonflower, just wanted to say that your descriptions are indeed the best, so I will use all of them, of course. Regards

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    AUM-SHO is not up-to-date with the current patches, thus will crash. As is the case with most mods for shogun on TWC... unfortunately CA keeps updating making it hell for modders.

However, "Radious Total War Mod" offers all if not most of the units featured in AUM-SHO.
    All Swiss great units are kept alive in my mods. Would be big shame to let them die and no other mod/modder made them work after the patches.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

I'd happily repair the pack for the vanilla game, though the big issue is permission. I only have Swiss' permission for Seki; I wouldn't do him the disrespect of taking such a liberty .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    I'd happily repair the pack for the vanilla game, though the big issue is permission. I only have Swiss' permission for Seki; I wouldn't do him the disrespect of taking such a liberty .

Swiss already repaired it, same as almost updated all UPC packs, he just needs to get well, get back and publish it.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

I hope hes doing well his unit mods are a major part of this community

I am having the same problem - i cant load any battles with this mod - campaign or custom battles - is this still due to the mod not being up to date with the patches?

thanks

I quote myself :

The issue with AUM-SHO was in fact very simple : in the unit_stats_land table, the column "Animation Table" is obsolete.

The animations 'shogun_man_bow_cavalry', 'shogun_man_naginata' and 'shogun_man_yari_cavalry' just do not load anymore. Simply edit them with 'shogun_man_bow_katana' and 'shogun_man_yari'.

I will need this tool : Pack File Manager

Load the aum_sho_mod.pack, then edit the wrong animations.

Quote Originally Posted by faramir.... View Post
    I am having the same problem - i cant load any battles with this mod - campaign or custom battles - is this still due to the mod not being up to date with the patches?

thanks

Yes.

Can someone please post a fix to this , I cant play any games it just crashes
    For King And Country

Creator of *Whites Of Their Eyes* Closer Range Mod For The Darthmod Series

Napoleon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570195

Empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568914

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Doing that would probably violate TWC's terms of service, specifically:
    Quote Originally Posted by ToS
    Using or distributing part or all of any modification without permission is prohibited.
    In any case, Radious notes in a previous post that it has been fixed.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Hi

Is this great mod compatible with the darthmod ?

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

This mod isn't update and it will never work with the game and also with any mod. But Aum units are alive in this mod! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Shock'n'Awe's Avatar Civis

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11 (OUTDATED)

When I try to play any match either in campaign or in custom battle, the game crashes. help please TwT

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    This mod isn't update and it will never work with the game and also with any mod. But Aum units are alive in this mod! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796
    Read the post before?

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11 (OUTDATED)

Just wondering, what kind of units you might add for Rome 2 TW? Perhaps some new Legions? Assuming CA DOES add same units Rome TW modders did.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Is there any chance for this mod to be updated and work again?

I'm aware that most of these units are inxluded in Radious' unit mods but they are not balanced for the vanilla game. And I'm also not fond of his unit cards (No offense Radious, if you're reading this. Otherwise I very much appreciate your efforts and contribution to the game and its community )

by the way is there also another unit packs balanced for the vanilla game with vanilla like unit cards?

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

No news on whether this is being updated? Shame as I loved this pack

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Remember that you can play with them dinamo!

OLD SIG