Thread: Multiplayer Campaign played on medium or Huge unit sizes?

Default Multiplayer Campaign played on medium or Huge unit sizes?

What do you guys think?

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign played on medium or Huge unit sizes?

ultra gonna kill my laptop hope for large

sven18's Avatar Civis

how its posible to play Multiplayer Campaing?..for example in stainlles steel 6.4 its posible?
    or one of original mods...can I play with my friends through Hamaci program?
    please answer someone why knows..

What do you mean? You can change the setting yourself to whatever you like...
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Civis

this is what i mean... sven18 shogun 2 total war is just for you

he means the amount of solider on multi
    medium is too small while ultra mean I have to tone the graphic down

Kamakai's Avatar Biarchus

Would both or however many players have to agree on a unit size?

IN past TW series the norm for multiplayer matches is medium sizes, now for shogun 2 will it stay taht way or because of the new multiplayer gameplay will we be seeing Huge unit sizes in clan games?

To Kamaki, I would assume this has to be done if players want to play in huge unit sizes but

Is there a matchmaking system that automatically chooses medium? For the most part we still dont know how the multiplayer campaigns will work

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    IN past TW series the norm for multiplayer matches is medium sizes, now for shogun 2 will it stay taht way or because of the new multiplayer gameplay will we be seeing Huge unit sizes in clan games?
    In NTW it tended to be large as standard, but with a fair few ultra in my experience

Edit - I'm assuming that none of you guys have played NTW judging by these replies Basically, there's a lobby with all the hosted games in them and it displays each game's settings. You then get to select which hosted game you want to join based on the set up that you can see (including unit sizes). As I say though, the majority were in "large" or "ultra".

In terms of MPC, the standard one will be virtually the same as NTW besides having a co-op option too (despite there being relatively little need as you could do that with your "opponent" anyway), but there will be a large clan game where the land MP battles will be put into context on a 2d strategic map with points from battles determining which online clan wins or loses a province.
    Last edited by a tw player; February 26, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Kamakai's Avatar Biarchus

I hope it's medium, since I doubt my computer could stand that many units at once.

sven18's Avatar Civis

I have never played in campaing with someone online or hotseat...only just battlemap...so I dont have any ideea how..or what should i do to playin campaing with you ...or with my friends?..should I be registered in gamespy argade?..what change setting should I do...??
    please explain someone..I appreciate