Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FreePlay Campaigns - All Factions Playable - Cheating version !!!!

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default FreePlay Campaigns - All Factions Playable - Cheating version !!!!

Hello Gentlemans. Since Mitch is really busy right now with making custom battles and tool for them i decided to help him and release cheating version of his great FreePlay Campaign mod.

Changes:

Mod contains all factions with V4 AI. Every faction you choose to play will start with 1 000 000 cash so you can explore all buildings/units/techs bit faster.

Instalation:

Choose one faction and then copy pack file from that folder into Shogun 2: Total War Data folder.

Important info:

If you want play cheating version, then delete Mitchs basic version - mods are same, just with this you start with more money.

Download:

Attachment 144179

Just simple 1 file download, after unpacking contains folders with all factions.

Enjoy !!!
    Last edited by Radious; February 26, 2011 at 07:07 AM.

Default Re: FreePlay Campaigns - All Factions Playable - Cheating version !!!!

Its not a fun thing to do (to cheat)
    But... I guess someone wants cheats.
    Have a +rep for your work and time.

Some people demand that, so i made it. Its just the demo, good to explore the game with all its possibilities. This can help to achieve that.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Awsome, thanks for this Radious. Alot of people have asked for a cheat version via PM, you are correct in thinking many want it.

This allows me to concentrate on my tool, like you said.

+rep

You are welcome Sir. Glad i could help. :-)

tnx guys you are great you help us spend the time until 15 of march when the original will be releasd tnx.... =)

Nice job Radious . I dont like using cheats but i can see lot of peeps using this.

+rep
    "The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into
    Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making
    video games."

- Bobby Kotick

Bringing despair and darkness to the gaming world since 1991

Kiyoshi's Avatar Libertus

Very nice.
    +rep

Lonck's Avatar Centenarius

is it possible to have some kind of tax bonus so we can have a continuous cash flow instead of a lump sum at beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonck View Post
    is it possible to have some kind of tax bonus so we can have a continuous cash flow instead of a lump sum at beginning?
    I dont think this is possible yet, since we cant get into most game files. PFM dont work yet as it should. I can look for it but i dont think so this is something we can change now.

This is helpful for some clans, eg. Kono. I played as them in the normal mod, and I got destroyed because Miyoshi sent a fleet with a huge army which docked directly at Iyo. Sogo sent 2 massive armies that smashed my armies protecting the borders. I don't know how they got those armies so fast.

Yes for some small nations this can be very handy. Some clans are very unfriendly

madrush's Avatar Senator

can u play the battles??? :O

No, only autoresolve

madrush's Avatar Senator

aw, that blows. Can it be modded/fixed?

Nope

madrush's Avatar Senator

aww

Well you can't play campaign battles in the demo anyway
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

For those who want battles:
    Check out Mitch's custom battle tool. It let's you be any clan, even ones not in the demo campaign map. And put any unit with 3 maps to choose from.

madrush's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi View Post
    For those who want battles:
    Check out Mitch's custom battle tool. It let's you be any clan, even ones not in the demo campaign map. And put any unit with 3 maps to choose from.
    whoa whoa whoa, wait, so theres 3 maps?!?!?! wth, i didnt know this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast