Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.4 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 13.2.15

Quote Originally Posted by FTLFranky View Post
    in Version 2.4 German version The Otomo Clan DLC failed (Placeholder) can you fix it
    Are there any other older UPC files in your data directory? If yes then please delete them. I can see the Otomo clan and DLC units.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.4 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 13.2.15

I have the same problem. Otomo faction is only a placeholder in the German version of 2.4. And I have no older UPC file.
    The only mods I use are your "AUM" 2.6 and "More Campaign Years" via Steam. So the only modded files are the two mod-files, "UPC" 2.4 and "Sinfonia_Semplice"
    If I delete all modded files except the UPC-file the problem persists. If I use all modded files except the UPC-file everything is fine. So the UPC-file has to be the problem.
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; April 29, 2015 at 03:02 PM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

2nd

A huge congratulations to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project team! Your mod came second place in the Total War: Shogun 2 Most Popular Unit Pack and Stats Mod category of the 2013 Modding Awards.

Please feel free to quote this post and display the above medal in your OP, sigs etc. if you wish. If you would like to see all the winners of the Modding Awards please view this thread.

Once again a big congratz!

On behalf of the 2013 Modding Award organisers,
    Shankbot de Bodemloze
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Nice mod indeed. But that doesn`t help me with my problem. It looks like I can play with the steam version of UPC. But that is an outdated version from 24.12.2012. I don`t know if this old version causes any problems I`m unaware right now. Normaly I`m used to get better help with Swiss`s mods...since I use them since TW:Empire. Did I ask too impolite?
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; May 06, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    I have the same problem. Otomo faction is only a placeholder in the German version of 2.4. And I have no older UPC file.
    The only mods I use are your "AUM" 2.6 and "More Campaign Years" via Steam. So the only modded files are the two mod-files, "UPC" 2.4 and "Sinfonia_Semplice"
    If I delete all modded files except the UPC-file the problem persists. If I use all modded files except the UPC-file everything is fine. So the UPC-file has to be the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    Nice mod indeed. But that doesn`t help me with my problem. It looks like I can play with the steam version of UPC. But that is an outdated version from 24.12.2012. I don`t know if this old version causes any problems I`m unaware right now. Normaly I`m used to get better help with Swiss`s mods...since I use them since TW:Empire. Did I ask too impolite?
    No you asked politely and I just didn't checked my thread here since two weeks and sorry for my late reply.

I didn't upload any UPC-SHO or AUM-SHO mods to the STEAM workshop of Shogun 2. These aren't official versions from me.

Thanks for your detailed information and I will investigate the UPC-SHO German issue with the Ottomo clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    2nd

A huge congratulations to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project team! Your mod came second place in the Total War: Shogun 2 Most Popular Unit Pack and Stats Mod category of the 2013 Modding Awards.

Please feel free to quote this post and display the above medal in your OP, sigs etc. if you wish. If you would like to see all the winners of the Modding Awards please view this thread.

Once again a big congratz!

On behalf of the 2013 Modding Award organisers,
    Shankbot de Bodemloze
    Thanks a lot for your nice message and information about my award.

I appreciate this honor a lot.

Thanks a lot to all players for your votes.

I will continue the support for my UPC-SHO in the future.

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I updated my German UPC-SHO with the Ottomo DLC fix.

Download:
    UPC language files

Cheers and enjoy UPC-SHO
    Swiss Halberdier

Laetus

Where's the UPC Shogun 2 for Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by NSBR View Post
    Where's the UPC Shogun 2 for Spanish?
    Thanks a lot to Frodo45127 who manages the Spanish UPC project here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?502070

No Files in the DL link

Keine Dateien bei dem DL link zu finden.

need a other DL link

Quote Originally Posted by letorius View Post
    No Files in the DL link
    Sometimes the browser doesn't load the shared folder correctly. Hit the F5 button in your browser or press the "actualize" button.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.4 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 3.12.16

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I released a new version of the UPC-SHO. I added several fixes of already included mods.

UPC language files

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8f1...nguage%20files

Please remove the old file unit_pack_compatibility_project_shogun*.pack and copy the new file UPC_*.pack into your Shogun data folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 3.12.16

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 3.12.16

Thanks for the info!

UPC-SHO reached the 2nd place in the category Classic Minor Mods.

Thanks a lot to all voters!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 3.12.16

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I released a new version of the UPC-SHO.

- added several fixes of already included mods in all language versions
    - added several German translations

UPC language files

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8f1...nguage%20files

Enjoy UPC-SHO
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.8.17

I don't know why, but after downloading language pack (Polish) I can see name and stats of the unit, but I can't check their encyclopedia page - it is white. Sometimes when I try to check it, it shows me page of a unit that I checked before.

-I have Shogun II with all dlcs
    -I'm using Radious mod for Sengoku Jidai campaign.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.8.17

Quote Originally Posted by Wilczek21 View Post
    I don't know why, but after downloading language pack (Polish) I can see name and stats of the unit, but I can't check their encyclopedia page - it is white. Sometimes when I try to check it, it shows me page of a unit that I checked before.

-I have Shogun II with all dlcs
    -I'm using Radious mod for Sengoku Jidai campaign.
    The encyclopedia pages are only available for the vanilla units. The Radious mods don't feature any custom encyclopedia files.

Basically only a few modders ever created custom encyclopedia files for Shogun 2 like myself in the AUM-SHO unit pack.

Oh, I didn't know about that.

BTW, can I use your unit pack with Radious mod or not?

Oh, I didn't know about that.

BTW, can I use your unit pack with Radious mod or not?
    Radious already integrated lots of my units into his unit packs, so basically there is no need to use AUM-SHO together with the Radious Shogun packs.

Oh, so yours are the one with encyclopedia pages? Didn't know about that. Anyway, thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you.

Oh, so yours are the one with encyclopedia pages? Didn't know about that. Anyway, thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you.
    Yes the custom units with the encyclopedia files are mine. But Radious didn't integrated all of the encyclopedia files and I updated my AUM-SHO several times during the last years. No problem and I'm glad that I could help you.