Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.4.18

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11

So wait, is this a compilation of other mods then? If so, then why is this is Unit Packs and Stats thread? It should be in the Compilations and Overhaul section. If he didn't create anything new, then it shouldn't be here IMO. Which is why it's confusing to me.
    - contains the complete localization of the last patch
    - several minor text fixes by Swiss Halberdier
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.4"
    - Shogun 2 Realism v0400
    - TROM 3 0.62
    - Dewy's "Honour & Glory 1.2"
    - Aira's "Unique units for major factions 1.1"
    - Jelinobas "Jaxunits 2.0"
    - General Malaise's "Zen Mod Units 4.0"
    - Dru32's "13 Assassins units mod"
    I hate to sound like a nag, but the original post sucks for anything informative. Is it me, or am I just not reading, dyslexia sucks man, lol. I can live with out pics, but at least tell me what new units are added, what changes where made. Anyone who is new here wont know what this is.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; January 22, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    So wait, is this a compilation of other mods then? If so, then why is this is Unit Packs and Stats thread? It should be in the Compilations and Overhaul section. If he didn't create anything new, then it shouldn't be here IMO. Which is why it's confusing to me.
    I hate to sound like a nag, but the original post sucks for anything informative. Is it me, or am I just not reading, dyslexia sucks man, lol. I can live with out pics, but at least tell me what new units are added, what changes where made. Anyone who is new here wont know what this is.
    No, not is a compilation. The english version of shogun 2 use different files for the text of the game, and the non-english versions of shogun 2 use one file for all texts. So if you use a mod that add units for the english version, the new units don't work (the names and description of new units) in the non-english version of shogun 2. With this mod, the names and description works on non-english version of shogun 2. But this mod isn't updated. For spanish shogun 2 is a version updated here.

Hi,

first I want to say: Thank you! For all the good work (empire, napoleon, shogun) I realy like it.
    Then I want to ask you the question if you can imagine making the pack compatible with S2R+?
    I played with your translation for SR0.400 and it was great. Please tell me if you give S2R+ a chance. Because otherwise I have to do it by myself and have to learn how to translate in shogun, first.

Hello Swiss,

You asked for an upload of my loc files....here you go.

hi someone has the Italian translation of the first samurai?

hi someone has the Italian translation of fall of the samurai?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by mattuz View Post
    hi someone has the Italian translation of fall of the samurai?
    If you have the original game updated, you must have the original italian translation in your game. The game have the localisation files of Fall of the samurai even if you dont have fall of the samurai.

yes, but i have buy a game of second-hand, and this game it's original, does not work on steam, i need the italian translate plz

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by mattuz View Post
    yes, but i have buy a game of second-hand, and this game it's original, does not work on steam, i need the italian translate plz
    For the next time, if you buy a second-hand game that need steam, you dont need to buy the game, you need to buy an unused CODE of the game for steam. When you introduce the code on steam, steam download your game.

About the translation, I can try to send you the italian localization files updated, but only the text files because my internet is only 3 mb (text localizated: about 7 mb - full localization: about 500 mb).

hi all

i try italian patch and don't work.

in my game i can't view all message game....audio work but message are blank..

all message...

any solution? thnx

i play fots versione

thanks frodo

Quote Originally Posted by demonsmaycry View Post
    hi all

i try italian patch and don't work.

in my game i can't view all message game....audio work but message are blank..

all message...

any solution? thnx
    Hi, I have the same problem with the french patch

Uh... sorry I have not exactly the same problem the translation is good for S2 but ROTS and FOTS are totally bugged ( missing text or in English ) Can I fix it?

Same here, just in German. But I have the same problem with another artillery unit mod. The name of the Artillery Units don't show up.

I also like annoying problem, the indicator of diplomacy disappeared.

Diego Alatriste's Avatar Foederatus

Hi,
    thanks for the great mod, but i am too stupid to install it! i extracted the german file in my data folder, but in the game there are no texts and names!
    What´s wrong? I use the FotS Mod and the Sound Mod.

Havin the same problem, thought it would e a problem with a bad installation aswell. English version is working but ot the german

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

The mod isn't updated since an year, it can't work properly!

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

ok nm