Thread: Recolours for non Atilla units

Default Recolours for non Atilla units

I have done recolours of all the original bi units that have not been changed by atillas skins in his mod . The recolours will only affect those units not already modified by Atilla but just in case you get any unpleasant results i suggest you make a backup of your original models_unit folder and put it somewhere safe.
    The file is available for download here (sorry for using rapidshare but i have no alternative at the moment). http://rapidshare.de/files/12263570/..._unit.rar.html

Extract with winrar if you dont have winrar download the trial version here http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

next copy the folder into your Bi\data folder(after you have made a backup of your original)

The recolours are not brilliant but they are a big improvement on the old skins. they are only meant to be temporary until something better comes along.
    If anyone wants to use these recolours for their own mods please feel free.

Have Fun

Goth

thanks, Goth! :-) I'll check it out tonight.

Please don't double post! - Trajan

Quote Originally Posted by Goth
    I have done recolours of all the original bi units that have not been changed by atillas skins in his mod .
    I forgot to ask whether this was for v4.0 or 4.1 - hmph. Which version was this for?
    Last edited by Trajan; February 01, 2006 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

it should work with both as it only changes textures and a few models , it doesnt change any code files so there are no compatability issues

Goth

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Great work, Goth, takes away those ugly colors...