Thread: Mysore playable in UC help

Default Mysore playable in UC help

I'm preparing for the release of DMUC 6.9 with this release I would like to play as Mysore in the Ultimate Campaign. I've been working on my modding with DMUC 6.8 and have ran into some troubles. I've been able to start the campaign with Mysore and the Maratha's at war. I've made Mysore a major nation and obviously playable. I've given Mysore victory conditions and got rid of the fog of war. Now to my problem, I was able to mod out the trade agreement with the Maratha's but they still exchange money on the game map and still get +15 in the diplomacy. I would also like to get rid of "Enemy of my Enemy" in the Diplomacy, since it's only doing that because they are both at war with the pirates.

Any help is appreciated, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by puckaroocinni; February 25, 2011 at 04:57 PM.

Xwhyzed's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Mysore playable in UC help

I think to properly remove the trading it would be best to create a hybrid startpos.
    You start the campaign with Mysore then cancel the trade agreement, save game and make a startpos from the save.

The diplomacy bonuses are a lot harder.
    I think thay are at: CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIGN_MODEL/FACTION_ARRAY/FACTION_ARRAY/FACTION/DIPLOMACY_MANAGER
    there is a DIPLOMACY_RELATIONSHIPs_ARRAY for every faction. In that the first line probably contains the faction ID but I'm not sure

Thank you for the help.

I was making a hybrid startpos for the fog of war no idea why i didn't think of that for the trade agreement .

I'm getting better with the diplomacy, think i have it figured out.

One more question I have. I see Mysore has Haider Ali as a family member but he is 36 years old, where as in real life he wasn't born until about the 1720's. I changed his age to One (1) do you have any idea if this will create problems with the game long term?

Again thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by puckaroocinni View Post
    One more question I have. I see Mysore has Haider Ali as a family member but he is 36 years old, where as in real life he wasn't born until about the 1720's. I changed his age to One (1) do you have any idea if this will create problems with the game long term?
    puck,

as long as you have changed nothing else, i cannot foresee any problems. most startpos damage is done through copying and pasting and the ensuing id changes that it causes

The Cap
    Last edited by Captain Jack Aubrey; February 27, 2011 at 03:29 PM.