Thread: Problems with NTF Mod.

Icon5 Problems with NTF Mod.

Hello i'm new to this forum , well here goes the problem i have the original version of Napoleon total war i install this mod when i choose Europe then for Example Sp all playable it says that Napoleon total war Failed to start (error code 53?) but when i launch NTW without this mod it goes very fine...
    ah it's normal to see the data_NTF just with 5 Archives and one called empty?
    and when i close the launcher it says too that Windows cannot found Disable.script.exe ...
    Last edited by Dark1Isaac; February 25, 2011 at 10:44 AM.

Default Re: Problems with NTF Mod.

Sounds like your download is currupted. Delete everything (NTF) and download again afresh. Install, then use the desktop launch icon.

i did it , ah and i have another problem there appears Application load error 5:0000065434 i tryied searching on google but nothing x_X

Are you running any other mods?

no this is the first one on this game.

It seems your antivirus (do you have Avir or McAffee?) deletes my exe files, but this is a mistake of your program. Look also here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=423339

You should adjust your antivirus to ask you first before deletions of the threats it finds, or... change antivirus (I use free avast for many years without any problem).

i have mcafee, thanks for that i will try your solution, could yo explain me how i do that , i searched for this option but i dont know where to find it.
    Last edited by Dark1Isaac; February 27, 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Read your program's manual. If you are going to keep your McAffee I suggest to send them the files for checking so they can add them after that in false alarms and update their data bases.

thanks for the reply's guys it worked perfectly, i just quit from mcafee and installed avast (it's a fine program to go) thanks! and keep this mod going! now can somebody lock this please?