Thread: Late Game Taxes

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Late Game Taxes

is there anyway u can Change so u dont get so Absurdly much Tax income in the late game for Example As France in Turn 1 i get 300 Tax from the Normandie Region (Normal Taxes) on Turn 176 i get 4800 in taxes from the same Region why so much more in taxes? that is the 1 thing that gives u pretty much unlimited money in late game and i hate it! for a test i Gave away all Regions other then the Starting Regions in the 1805 Campaign on Turn 1 u get 8600 income from taxes with the starting regions on turn 176 i got 48000 in tax income from the same Regions!!!
    its just 5 Years so the population should not have increased if any it should have Decreased since 5 years of war will cost lifes and i dont see how 5 yearolds will make money
    Last edited by mattebubben; February 24, 2011 at 02:18 PM.

Prince of Darkness's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Late Game Taxes

It's probably because the absurdly-high town wealth bonus from roads, buildings, ministers..etc in NTW (this problem exists already in vanilla) increase gradually per turn and cannot be deducted.
    WARNING:
    The comment above may contain offensive material that may or may not be appropriate for people above the age of 18. The guidance of your children is advised unless you press the green little button with a plus under the avatar.
    Please, please, PLEASE, god... If you give us back Freddie Mercury, we will not only give you Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... We will give you the whole disney realitystarcrew!!!
    And if you're wondering if it's worth to give up your favourite artist, then we'll throw Jay Z and Lady Gaga in the pool too

Default Re: Late Game Taxes

I believe that was 'made' to compensate the ridiculous o.p. morale that the computer has in VH/VH mode when in battlefield and the "I bring 3-4 full stacked armies to siege your city".... Hehehe