Thread: The big white blob...

Default The big white blob...

Hello fellow forum...ers? One of my favourite nation's to play as has always been France. Viva la revolution! (I'm pretty sure that's poor spelling). Anyway, what always bothers me, no matter what nation i choose (though france especially) is the big white "area you are viewing" blob on the minimap. Is there any way it can be more transparent? Or just... different colour? Thank thee for your responses

Default Re: The big white blob...

Quote Originally Posted by Zigus Maximus View Post
    Hello fellow forum...ers? One of my favourite nation's to play as has always been France. Viva la revolution! (I'm pretty sure that's poor spelling). Anyway, what always bothers me, no matter what nation i choose (though france especially) is the big white "area you are viewing" blob on the minimap. Is there any way it can be more transparent? Or just... different colour? Thank thee for your responses

i know this is an old thread but i agree its realy annoying

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: The big white blob...

Quote Originally Posted by Zigus Maximus View Post
    Viva la revolution! (I'm pretty sure that's poor spelling).
    De hecho está escrito casi perfectamente. Solo que es revolución en vez de revolution.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; June 04, 2011 at 02:02 AM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.