Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: FreePlay Campaigns - All Factions Playable!

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [MOD] FreePlay Campaign

Lol.What a fiasco I change the multiplier to 1.88 and I recruit 3x 376 Ashi and2x 250 archers ,the enemy to,I guess I find a enemy army in the field and attack they. Guess what.Only auto resolve.Then I attack a city.But no 376 men per unit ,the battle are exactly the same I fought before,the scripted one ..

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Very nice.

Okay I got a problem I switched last week from XP to W7

and I don't know where I can find the data folder to place this .pack file in

can someone help me?

steam/steamapps/common/shogun folder/data

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodwig I. View Post
    Okay I got a problem I switched last week from XP to W7

and I don't know where I can find the data folder to place this .pack file in

can someone help me?
    Make sure you have hidden folders to show not hide !.

:doh
    i was looking in the User/AppData
    didn't think of the steam folder

thank you and
    +rep for both of you
    Last edited by Chlodwig I.; February 23, 2011 at 01:28 PM.

Temuzu's Avatar Tiro

Oooooh boy, you gonna have CA on your ass in no time.

That said, awesome.

Mitch, fantastic job. I can now see how the AI somewhat reacts. Sogo attacking the Miyoshi(I may get names mixed up here). The Kikawa helping me attack a Miyoshi city. Quite fun, sad that there is no battles yet, but its fine. Though I noticed there is a limit movement on the map, where ships and units can go...

I cant wait for the full game!!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

I think I can add new custom battles to different locations and custom sieges to all the cities.

Give me a mo... there is some very complex maths to work out with the co-ordinates and with no esf its hardddddd.

Please ignore the attachment it is nothing of use to anyone bar the person I'm uploading it for.
    Last edited by .Mitch.; February 23, 2011 at 01:50 PM.

Damn Mitch. My hats off to you. You know, its modders like you that inspired me to pursue a Game Design major. Good on you mate!
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    I think I can add new custom battles to different locations and custom sieges to all the cities.

Give me a mo... there is some very complex maths to work out with the co-ordinates and with no esf its hardddddd.

Please ignore the attachment it is nothing of use to anyone bar the person I'm uploading it for.
    amazing work mitch ... daymio chosokabe motochika ( spelling might be wrong ) would be proud

Damn mitch if u succeed its gonna be so god damn epic

Btw no chance at all at getting the naval battles working? You probably havent even thought about em yet and probably impossible but Im greedy

this awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Temuzu View Post
    Oooooh boy, you gonna have CA on your ass in no time.

That said, awesome.
    I doubt it, they did the same thign with Empire and we didn't hear a peep from 'em
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You mean that we could play battles with our own army?Those recruited by us?

Yeah, and why should they moan about it ?

It just raises the desire for the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    I doubt it, they did the same thign with Empire and we didn't hear a peep from 'em
    they probably new it. Its so easy

Brilliant! Fingers crossed for custom battles, however unlikely.

Once you get to a certain turn you cant continue anymore because the game doesnt allow you to move units or end turn anymore

Awesome!!! Realyy good Job. Do you think that you are able to give us the battles betimes?