Thread: >>> announcement <<<

Default >>> announcement <<<

I'm here announcing sadly that the mod will cease to exist, i know that many have put hopes and trust on this mod but the failure to form a team makes this mod impossible to be done by just me (alone).

I do have modding skills but not enough to make every single modification required to make this mod, i would like to say thanks for all the info and suggestions here made (thank you) but to put into action like is another story, so i thank you all again but i will request the moderators to close this forum unless somebody is willing to form a team and revive this ambitious mod.

Thank you all for following GNW

Cheers
    Ataegina
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Default Re: >>> announcement <<<

oh
    i have the bad feeling that it is going like this with all your mods
    AOE, GNW, Marenostrum ... very sad
    Leader of Colonialism Total War
    Thread with first Preview
    First Youtube Trailer

Protestant Knight's Avatar Centenarius

That sucks I was looking forword to this one

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can't you just put it on hold? Or work on what you like, so as to give others a chance to jump on the wagon later?

Do you work on this mod becuase you like the modding of a mod with this theme or because you like the fame of modding?

My 2 cents

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivilombudsmannen View Post
    Can't you just put it on hold? Or work on what you like, so as to give others a chance to jump on the wagon later?

Do you work on this mod becuase you like the modding of a mod with this theme or because you like the fame of modding?

My 2 cents

~Wille

well i like to modding but its more easy to be on the other side and wait and play than work hard and make it, besides have been months and nobody jumped on the wagon. and to clarify for years of modding i never seeked fame "if theres any fame" never asked for rep or even go up in ranks, i'm just old TW fan wich have been since shogun I times.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Artifex

Sorry to hear this. I fully understand your decision, it isn't fun when nobody join your project.

I am sorry to hear this, Ataegina... but I understand fully.

I'm also sorry that I could not help other than with some public research, I simply am no modder

D: Well darn that sucks. I know how you feel when you can't get something done simply because other people either can't do the same as you or are lazy little B**tards...

Domesticus

Damn, both the Northern Wars mods are dead Too bad

Which one was the other one? And what does AOE stand for?

Domesticus

The last one listed on the hosted mods in development list, Dominus Maris Baltici

hello
    you can have the unit for use in other mods?