Thread: Byzantium: Total War preview

Default Byzantium: Total War preview

The Byzantium: Total War team have released their first faction preview, focusing on the Byzantine faction. They have also announced the 0.1 version of their beta, which will allow you to play as the Byzantines and a surprise faction.

As we promised, here is our first faction preview, specially for our fans.
    We haven't included all of our units, but about 70-80% of them are here.
    We have done many updates for the units, including remodelling and reskinning.

Along with the update, we announce our 0.1 BETA of Byzantium TW, which allows you to play with the Byzantines and a surprise faction. You will then be able to play even with the units not included in the faction preview.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

If the Byzantines are in it (well...obviously they are) I am going to play it. I love them. They are great!!!
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

I invite you to be part of my Royal Court, my queen.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Eothain's Avatar woo

Wooooooo! Byzantium! I'm doing my history coursework on them!
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I
    I invite you to be part of my Royal Court, my queen.
    And pleased would I be would I be called to join it! The eastern Roman empire is certainly one of the greatest "mysteries" of history to me. I know a lot about the western world, but somehow the East still shows some fascination of the unknown to me (though I have Ostrogorsky in my collection - I somehow never really took the time to read it, but I love Rome, even it is a greek rome in the end).
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Nice.

Come to our forums, see what you can come up with my queen.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!