Thread: Finally downloaded EB beta.

Default Finally downloaded EB beta.

So I finally downloaded the long anticipated Europa Barbarorum...a fast download off Bittorrent, a swift easy installation to an already duplicated version of RTW with the correct upgrade...it was easy. And then I got to open it. Fantastic. I've tried RTR and those fellows have done a fine job but really EB is the tops with me. In fact I've deliberately left RTW alone until I could get this mod and the wait has been worthwhile.

I just want to say thanks to everybody who worked on this for free for our shared pleasure. Of course I had to play the Ptolemies in Egypt first off, since the Egyptians were for me the greatest disappointment of RTW vanilla. It's fantastic, everything I wanted. Some very small glitches but with my AMD64 X2 3800 Dual Core, My Nforce 4 mobo, Nvidia 7800GT and 2 gig of DDR RAM it's run very well for me with no CTDs.

Fantastic work guys. I really am impressed. And all my friends say I'm waay to cynical and critical of everything. *standing ovation for all involved*

Yeah, I've only got 2 CTDs over the past 5 days or so and only minor graphical bugs. Aside from that, it's a very well done product for a beta. If at all possible, the bugs should be fixed, but it would still be a great stand alone mod even if the bugs are still there in the final release. The EB team did a great job.

Dixit ei Iesus ego sum resurrectio et vita qui credit in me et si mortuus fuerit vivet. Et omnis qui vivit et credit in me non morietur in aeternum credis hoc? John XI:XXV, XXVI