Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: portraits for fun, new once march 2014

Default Re: portraits for fun

and now i must stop,lol our i spending too much time on something not inportend lol

and now i made some others too replace some portraits i will give one more time mine portraits for anyone who likes them,they are a lot inproved,am only using the most of the time photofilter and a little bit of gimp and make them with the cloon stamp too get some new helmet and other things lol.
    and they looking good in game through mine eyes lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 31, 2014 at 01:19 PM.

Are you going to release another update for your fantastic submod?

thanks b257;well i see that all the links are broken so i can upload them all again(with some little inprovements,it can take some time before i do, but i play a private mod of based on this mod so i dont can find errors anymore and am not a real modder so am glad already with the sub mod i have made for this great mod and thanks for all the mods who allowded too use their great work,there are still some errors in but normally you can play it,
    but i have still the original mod plus mine submod installated so i can see if it is working .
    i don't know if annyone is playing this mod annyway.....

new updated portraits for fun 26 march 2014; and manny improved but still for fun too have fun!(looking different in game.)
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 31, 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Well I'm still playing it . Shame there aren't more submods like this one, I know some mods that could use a submod like yours.
    Last edited by b257; December 16, 2013 at 03:54 PM.

Default Re: portraits for fun, new once march 2014

the eyes of tom cruise will watch you on the battle field....and a blue eyed general and old general blue eyes in blue tunic...(looking different in game)
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 31, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

1 new one for fun,i like it and even paul walker is here somewhere as he was one of mine favorite actors and he is looking better in game then here lol and this game is weird for portraits as they not always look like they are in real.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 31, 2014 at 01:16 PM.

just for crazy fun ;looking better then you think in game...
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 08, 2017 at 09:51 AM.

some new young and old only for fun;
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 08, 2017 at 09:50 AM.

portraits for fun too play for anny one if you like them,just take them for fun as they are very different and i still try too make some better and i am not a really portrait maker but i like them in mine game for some different fun portraits as i made them already better then mine first version

edit;here i can have some fun with mine portraits for fun!(will give some of the days an update of mine portraits)as i still make some new onces and try too make some better.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 23, 2020 at 02:38 PM.

here is an update from mine portraits for fun(am still making them better) so more versions will come.

xxxxxx(still try too make them better)i know there are still some not so good portraits in it.extract them too mods section like the other parts of the dsa files.

just download the winrarfile.

edit;am not a really portrait maker(i make them with photofilter and the clone stamp and some colours and a lot of fantasy) just for fun but looking already better then before.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 18, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Default Re: portraits for fun, till i reach number 500 and make some other portraits better!

portraits for fun,you don't need much to make them only photo filter(stamp tool) free creation(some helmets made) and gimp to alpa layer them

if you want portraits for fun new northern portraits now too,from art from medieval kingdoms total war attila,Finix,crusader kings and manny more from internet(if i can not use them then i will delete them)some of them i reworked.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 11, 2022 at 02:35 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345