Thread: Provinces.

Default Provinces.

I hope that CA makes more provinces in M2TW. And perhaps make a turn a month or at least a season (like spring, summer, etc. and not the two-season thing that RTW had. I want 4 seasons.). This way we have more provinces to conquer and more turns with which to do it. For example, it bothered me in MTW that Greece was all one province, one battle and it's yours (assuming you didn't have to assault the castle). If you add more provinces, in my opinion, it would make the game more tactical and strategic. It would also make a campagn last longer, if you combine a new turn-system and smaller provinces. What are your thoughts? :original:
    "Troops should be few, but they should be excellent." - Lufti Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire (1539-1541)

Well, if they want to include 30 factions (hopefully they will :laughing: )they will have to make room for them. The turn can be shorter, like 4 turns per year, but then again, the years would past too slowly and you will never reach the end period. This would work fine with the early, high and late period but it seams that there isnt any in the game, soo...

Quote Originally Posted by .zip
    the years would past too slowly and you will never reach the end period.
    Good point, I didn't consider that. :sweatingb
    "Troops should be few, but they should be excellent." - Lufti Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire (1539-1541)