Thread: ASIA TOTAL WAR

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Default ASIA TOTAL WAR

Hey guys....i m just thinking...this is just a personal idea...recently i was watching the thread about asia twn barbarwn...this mod was a promising one...anyway, i want to gather some people(if anyone is interested)to start resurrecting it or changing some things...I am a little bit noob about creating a whole mod...i have no idea...but i am historian ,i study here in the university of athen...and i can help as i can...anyway i wait some responses for this one....if anyone is really interested...and has a plenty of time to work for it...he send me a private message or postiing a comment here...
    also,i have started to think about the faction roster and the unit roster(in mind).....

Default Re: ASIA TOTAL WAR

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    Hey guys....i m just thinking...this is just a personal idea...recently i was watching the thread about asia twn barbarwn...this mod was a promising one...anyway, i want to gather some people(if anyone is interested)to start resurrecting it or changing some things...I am a little bit noob about creating a whole mod...i have no idea...but i am historian ,i study here in the university of athen...and i can help as i can...anyway i wait some responses for this one....if anyone is really interested...and has a plenty of time to work for it...he send me a private message or postiing a comment here...
    also,i have started to think about the faction roster and the unit roster(in mind).....
    keep dreaming

jirisys's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    ...if anyone is really interested...and has a plenty of time to work for it...he send me a private message or postiing a comment here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    keep dreaming
    Well... You did post a comment here... Are you in then?

~Jirisys ()
    Signature
    Because we all need to compensate...

Quote Originally Posted by jirisys View Post
    Well... You did post a comment here... Are you in then?

~Jirisys ()
    nope, I just want to say it will be easier to just persuade the old AtB leaders than make a new one.

jirisys's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    nope, I just want to say it will be easier to just persuade the old AtB leaders than make a new one.
    Well... Malik hasn't been online since '08... So I guess not

~Jirisys ()
    Signature
    Because we all need to compensate...

gamegeek2's Avatar Centenarius

I'd love to help but I'd have to set my priorities straight, I can't afford to work on another mod right now. But concepting is always fun!

I say we start around 80 BC and do everything from Afghanistan eastward.

Map:

Last edited by gamegeek2; February 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM.

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

we appreciate your help but with jirisys we have aggree about the faction roster...and we ll start at 245...bc

Populus Romanus's Avatar Senator
    Redmond, Washington, United States of America

I would reccomend starting farther west to include the Seleukids, after all, they and the Maurya did fight once, were allied, and could have fought again. That would have been epic. There is also very little knowledge about Indochina during Antiquity, so I would strongly reccomend not doing that far East either.

BTW, I am not joining.