Thread: A humble request.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default A humble request.

Can some one post some turkish or egyptian unit cards of M1TW?
    I am interesting most for the Turkoman heavy infantry.
    If someone could upload all of them it would be most apriciated.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: A humble request.

There are turcoman foot in MTW that is a hybrid (archer/light infantry) - there is no heavy turcoman infantry. They are shown (and they are in game) armoured in the info unit cards with sword, shield and bow iirc.

The other unit of Turcomans is a missile cavalry unit.

You want info unit cards picts (not the review panel icons)?

Tiro

Here are info_pics of egyptian and turkish, exported to .bmp-s from .bif-s, you need to replace that green with some beige/ecru color(I don't know exact rgb numbers):
    http://www.2shared.com/file/jNz0rElK/units.html
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

Quote Originally Posted by HUtH View Post
    Here are info_pics of egyptian and turkish, exported to .bmp-s from .bif-s, you need to replace that green with some beige/ecru color(I don't know exact rgb numbers):
    http://www.2shared.com/file/jNz0rElK/units.html
    Thank you a lot my friend. +rep !
    M1TW had some interesting warrior features that fit to our mod.
    Thank you again!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Tiro

No problem. Interesting mod you make, iirc Bulgaria was quite strong nation in that period, and it something new from all that campaigns starting after 1000 year. It'd be fun to kick ass of Byzantium(which is always welcomed in anu mod). Also emerging factions are nice, Normans and other Vikings.
    I hope that Bogomilism will be included... ?
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

Bulgaria will be one of the 3 superpowers in TGC.
    Roman Empire
    Egypt
    Bulgaria
    No faction will be free to expand. Civil wars for both Roman empire and Bulgaria ,civil unrests and constant invasions will keep them under control.
    The emerging factions are more.
    Rus
    Normans
    Turcoman tribes (those who later established Seljuck federation).
    Islamic factions will have dynasty changes that will lead to civil unrests.
    Bulgaria will be strong but it will be surounded by ennemies from all sides.
    Roman empire,Croatia,Magyars,Petzenegs will be some of the people that will try to eliminate it.
    Roman Empire's situation will be more dificult though but the empire will be huge at the begining like the Seleycian empire in many RTW mods.
    About Bogomilism...
    We are still researching events to be included.