Thread: latest version

Default latest version

Is 0.8 a stand-alone install, or do I need all the other ones installed first?

Default Re: latest version

Well, it seems no-one wants to tell me. Not that it matters much since the upload link doesn't work and 0.8x remains a mystery.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Stand-alone. The files from NER always overwrite previous versions.

If the download link is broken, you can download it from the post in the link as it's attached there: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...83#post8178583

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Thanks for that - very helpful and halfway there - BUT....

the megafile link is broken in that post. Is there another way to get 0.8x?

Take it back - my stupidity and I have now found the post the linkl is attached to. Thanks.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Well, i have just removed the extra big download sentence in the release thread, which is apparently a bit confusing.

So now there is only one place to getting quick to the download link in the NER main thread, it's just in the download section of this thread.

the megafile link is broken in that post. Is there another way to get 0.8x?
    I don't believe that it's broken. But

- the file is wrong called NAR
    - you have to click on the Wait button to getting the dl-application, which is far from self-explanable.

I have to agree, the MegaFileUpload user-interface looks pretty confusing.

However, as Jom already explained, the file is available as attachment in JaM's post.
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 15, 2011 at 01:50 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Question: I put all 4 files in the latest DL link to 0.8 version in my Nap data folder, and I see the ranges of the line infantry set to 85 but in the main coalition campaign I don't see all the new factions this mod says you can play as. Any ideas?
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by King_Azzole View Post
    Question: I put all 4 files in the latest DL link to 0.8 version in my Nap data folder, and I see the ranges of the line infantry set to 85 but in the main coalition campaign I don't see all the new factions this mod says you can play as. Any ideas?
    Can you quote this ...
    all the new factions this mod says you can play as.
    ... where is the location of that description?
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.