Thread: changing general's picture?

Default changing general's picture?

Hi,

could someone please tell me real quick if it's possible to change the picture of a general that was enlisted in a running campaign, and keep on playing with him in this campaign?
    If so, what do I need to do that?

many thanks!

Sotericus's Avatar Miles

Icon7 Re: changing general's picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrowski View Post
    Hi,

could someone please tell me real quick if it's possible to change the picture of a general that was enlisted in a running campaign, and keep on playing with him in this campaign?

many thanks!
    Well, I think it is possible. You have to check with ESF your last saved game. Open in Campaign ENV/ Campaign Model/ World/ your faction/ character array/ general (the general whose picture you want to change. Note the entry in the character details array concerning your general. Then open with PFM the data folder, extract the picture allocated for your general. Then create another mod with the picture you want for him. In order to do things properly take a look at this great resource:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339181

and at this very useful tutorial :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340388 (note that you don't have to worry here about family and so on).

I hope this comes in handy. Good luck

klesh's Avatar Senator

Default Re: changing general's picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrowski View Post
    Hi,

many thanks!

Who were you looking to change?
    Still playing Napoleon:TW