Thread: ***Hides to avoid a smack*** Is there a Kingdoms port that I can use?

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Default ***Hides to avoid a smack*** Is there a Kingdoms port that I can use?

****speaking from behind cover in full plate armour***

I am another unfortunate-fortunate Windows 7-64 user... I have tied up my MTW with kingdoms, and my vanilla disc is kaput... (not the BC faction but the foreign-sounding name for broken)

Is there a port? Or do I have to painfully wait for 3.0

Again sorry if I am asking questions being asked every day, but this forum is massive, and I am a modder who has served his time answering the same questions daily

BTW - this is a modding triumph, the best and most playable mod, and one of the best mods ever for Total War series
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: ***Hides to avoid a smack*** Is there a Kingdoms port that I can use?

Hello.

There is no portation atm, except this one - which has its flaws and is not fully ported to Kingdoms (some Kingdoms features don't work in that version of BC; I can't remember right now which ones exactly, but all info is in that thread).

Also, you don't have to wait for 3.0, because 2.3 - which will be released around 1st of March (hopefully!) - is already ported to Kingdoms.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Default Re: ***Hides to avoid a smack*** Is there a Kingdoms port that I can use?

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    Hello.

There is no portation atm, except this one - which has its flaws and is not fully ported to Kingdoms (some Kingdoms features don't work in that version of BC; I can't remember right now which ones exactly, but all info is in that thread).

Also, you don't have to wait for 3.0, because 2.3 - which will be released around 1st of March (hopefully!) - is already ported to Kingdoms.
    Excellent news senor mod-master!

I shall wait for 2.3, in eager anticipation of the muslim faction changes in a tasty mod-foldered package

A smacking reputation for a hard-working modder's response in under 5 minutes flat

AND might I add.... you are exhibiting unheard-off modprofessionalism by giving us a (n approximate off course) release date
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    A smacking reputation for a hard-working modder's response in under 5 minutes flat
    Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    AND might I add.... you are exhibiting unheard-off modprofessionalism by giving us a (n approximate off course) release date
    I only hope that my head won't be an exhibit if there are any further delays.

Btw, BC2.02 is actually mod foldered. It doesn't overwrite any vanilla files, if you are concerned about that. It does put some strat map models files into vanilla data folder, but those are only additions and do not overwrite anything.

Under the patronage of m_1512