Thread: Best mod ever...

Default Best mod ever...

Hello
    It's an honour to give you the thanks for mading this mod TAR v2 is absolutely playable , u need just to fix the regiments so people can recruit regiments in the campaign , and it would be cool to play with more faction especially italian ones because they got really good skins , and i would like the linja regiment of russia would be their normal line infantry , thanks to hip63 ,toontotalwar and all the other members of the TAR team wich have made this mod perfect.

PS im making a video about it soon and i give u the link, this mod is mking etw = etw 2

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: Best mod ever...

Quote Originally Posted by General William Howe View Post
    Hello
    It's an honour to give you the thanks for mading this mod TAR v2 is absolutely playable , u need just to fix the regiments so people can recruit regiments in the campaign , and it would be cool to play with more faction especially italian ones because they got really good skins , and i would like the linja regiment of russia would be their normal line infantry , thanks to hip63 ,toontotalwar and all the other members of the TAR team wich have made this mod perfect.

PS im making a video about it soon and i give u the link, this mod is mking etw = etw 2
    Thank you very much for your kind words,its much appreciated!

On playing the minors,like the Italian factions you mentioned,well you can play with them in the late TAR 1785 campaign

I must agree. The jump from TAR v1 to TAR v2 is noticeable and enjoyable. The attention to detail that you guys put into every aspect of this mod is astounding and a nice change of pace from those who don't really care if the game is accurate or not.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

The regiments are recruitable by historical accuracy when playing the TAR Campaign, as for the Italians etc..they are mods added by others to enhance the European nations which i have no involvement in the decision on there precise and accurate location. Remember this is an American Revolution mod

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    The regiments are recruitable by historical accuracy when playing the TAR Campaign, as for the Italians etc..they are mods added by others to enhance the European nations which i have no involvement in the decision on there precise and accurate location. Remember this is an American Revolution mod
    yes i know , but their skins are so accurate but now i can play them in 1785 campaign an thanks for this awsome mod.
    Edit: and what if you change to skins of the russian infantry to the guys of linja infanteryska or whatever.....
    Last edited by General William Howe; February 08, 2011 at 09:10 AM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by General William Howe View Post
    yes i know , but their skins are so accurate but now i can play them in 1785 campaign an thanks for this awsome mod.
    Edit: and what if you change to skins of the russian infantry to the guys of linja infanteryska or whatever.....
    No sorry this is an American Revolution mod and the other countries have the units covered by mods included.
    Certain units do not appear after 1783 onwards as they were decomissioned after the TAR war, so they are not all available in late campaign. remember this mod is based off history

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Indeed this mod looks splendid. But what it would make even better is added wigs like this:
    A mod for Empire Total War called 'Tricorne to Helmet' made it happen.
    Wigs for soldiers. Sure it doesn't look as good as the wigs in NTW, but there are wigs now.
    Tricorne to Helmet

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Hello Oggie,good to see you here mate.

Indeed those look great,and im happy to say that Flikitos is allready working on a sub-mod for TAR in the very near future !

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

That's excellent news mate. Very excellent indeed