Thread: Coats of Arms & Graded Provinces

Civis

Default Coats of Arms & Graded Provinces

Will it be possible for certain troops to display the coat of arms of their duke, baron, etc. So that you can tell where the units came from, Say that you have a unit swordsmen that were recurited from your capital cities province these units would display the coat of arms of your Kings royal line and if you sent one of your princes off as a duke to govern a border province units recruited from their would display his coat of arms. It would be so cool! This sort of leads into my next question. Will provinces in MTW:II be graded (i.e. Dukedom, Canton etc.) so that when you send a member of your family to that province he will automatically have the apporiate title added to his name, Duke So and So of Whatever. This would be great! Maybe also provinces instill in their leader certain traits?

“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”
    Aristotle

Diomedes was
    formely Graccus

I loved the ability to play the vassal in Crusader Kings, but unfortunately, there's only so many slots, so playing them is out of the question(unless CA becomes overwhelmingly generous and gives us n-limit faction slots and the price of gas drops below $0.50/gallon).

If we're given control over what units can be alloted which parts(MTW2 will have numerous different model parts being put together to diversify units, sort of like how CoD2 handles their player models), all it would mean is a few extra banners and some scripts set up to give them to units created in a particular province.
    Playwright. Thespian. Mathematician.