Thread: Doubt about Americas

Default Doubt about Americas

The mod info. thread says about a bigger and better America , but in the pics shows a world map
    and an America with less settlemets than Vanilla ...
    Could you please give move information about American provinces ? Seems to be a great mod ... and i totally agreed that vanilla Americas is a joke
    I only disagree that it was not necessary include other factions in this mod , just concentrate to improve the Americas mod

Cheers...

Default Re: Doubt about Americas

This is not a mod of the Americas Expansion, it's a mod of vanilla with a bigger America and there are more regions there than in vanilla. You can see them in the screens in the main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MarKusDib View Post
    Could you please give move information about American provinces ?
    What would you like to know about the American provinces?

Quote Originally Posted by MarKusDib View Post
    I only disagree that it was not necessary include other factions in this mod , just concentrate to improve the Americas mod
    The mod was released more than two years ago, so I won't be concentrating on improving it as I have another project on the go here.

I would like to know about the number of settlements in the American provinces
    and about the factions settled there ...if the Mayans , Tlaxcalans , Tarrascans and Chichimecs are included ...

About the New Project , seems a great idea , iŽll try it ASAP

The screen shots and the mod description tell you everything you need to know...

Yeah, all the info is right there. I give Eothese credit for providing a very comprehensive overview of the mod.

As far as factions: in the Americas there are Inca, Aztec, and Apache. I feel that is a good mix for the size of the Americas. As far as the number of provinces, there are four or five in South America, I believe around that many in the Mexico area and I think the same goes for North America (these provinces are much larger and take longer to traverse).

This is a great mod. I've really enjoyed the combination of all the factions, the larger map, and the improved AI. This game really kicks your butt on very difficult! The computer produces large stacks, so you have plenty of big battles.

Plus, nothing's cooler than seeing the Aztecs show up in Europe!