Thread: [Neuropa] Signup Thread

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

Default [Neuropa] Signup Thread

Signup Thread

If your interested in this game, please sign up here. Below are the forms for both Characters, and Political Parties.

Character Format:
    Pic: Would be nice. Not needed, though.
    Name: Suitable for your ethnicity, please.
    Party: If you make/join one.
    Ethnicity: Remember that this can effect your chances at the Polls. Preferably European.
    Home State: Keep in mind that this is 1950, and Germany
    Religious Views: Self-explanatory.
    Biography: What's your character's story? Who are you parents? Do you have a family?

Issues: What is your thoughts on these critical issues?:

Foreign Policy - What is your view on the ongoing Cold war? Should we act aggressively, or simply keep ourselves to ourselves? Should we side with the Allies, or the PAC?
    German Settlement - An increasing issue is the problem of German settlement. A key policy of Hitler's, this issue centers around the mass immigration of ethnic Germans to Poland and Eastern Europe, to help create living space for the German race. Are you for this policy, or against it?
    Aryanism - Another issue from the past government, the Nazi ideal of Aryanism, the perfect race, is a key issue. Should Germany be purely Aryan, and led only by this great race? Or it is a Madman's illusions, a horrific crime?
    Military- Should it be large, to better defend the nation? Small, to cut down on costs? Or should a balance be struck?
    The Economy & Trade- Should free-market principles be followed? Or is a protectionist approach in order?
    Social Values- Should the government defend traditional family values or liberalize society, and to what extent?
    Technology - Should we invest our trust in the scientific community, granting them public funding? Or should we shy away from these men, who act like God?
    Neuropa – What is your opinion on the Neuropa Union? Should it be federalized, so Europe can truly come together as a single state? Or should this bureaucratic nightmare be dismantled, before it oppresses us all?

Party Format:

Name: Self-explanatory.
    Leader: You, of course
    Official Colours/Symbol: What it says. What is your party's colours, and what is it's symbol?
    Ideology: Where is your place on the spectrum? Please add the grid here, along with your spot on it. Also, your political ideology in words would be very helpful (Like Liberal Democrat, or Social Republican)

Issues: What is your party's thoughts on these critical issues?:

Foreign Policy - What is your view on the ongoing Cold war? Should we act aggressively, or simply keep ourselves to ourselves? Should we side with the Allies, or the PAC?
    German Settlement - An increasing issue is the problem of German settlement. A key policy of Hitler's, this issue centers around the mass immigration of ethnic Germans to Poland and Eastern Europe, to help create living space for the German race. Are you for this policy, or against it?
    Aryanism - Another issue from the past government, the Nazi ideal of Aryanism, the perfect race, is a key issue. Should Germany be purely Aryan, and led only by this great race? Or it is a Madman's illusions, a horrific crime?
    Military- Should it be large, to better defend the nation? Small, to cut down on costs? Or should a balance be struck?
    The Economy & Trade- Should free-market principles be followed? Or is a protectionist approach in order?
    Social Values- Should the government defend traditional family values or liberalize society, and to what extent?
    Technology - Should we invest our trust in the scientific community, granting them public funding? Or should we shy away from these men, who act like God?
    Neuropa – What is your party's opinion on the Neuropa Union? Should it be federalized, so Europe can truly come together as a single state? Or should this bureaucratic nightmare be dismantled, before it oppresses us all?
    Biography: How did your party come to be? What do you stand for? Who are your biggest supporters?

"Only Connect!...Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer."

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: [Neuropa] Signup Thread

(OOC: Ignore the SS Markings, please )

Name: Hans von Metz
    Party: None yet
    Ethnicity: Germanic
    Home State: France, but is of Germanic blood
    Religious Views: Atheist
    Biography: Born just after the end of WWI, Hans' family was very poor from the start. He often worked on the farm instead of attending school. However, when he was 16, that changed forever; When Hitler came to power in 1936, he saw a way out, and quickly joined the Hitlerjugend. He was educated in the ways of Nazism and Warfare and, when he was 19, assisted in the invasion of Poland. He later went on to see action in France, The Soviet Union, and Britain, and emerged from the war as a changed man. He no longer believed in Nazism; The fanatics of the youth were often seen on the latest Casualty lists in the newspapers. He no longer believed in God; War was too cruel for God to exist. However, he was trained to be a soldier, and thus he stayed in the Wehrmacht.

Issues:
    Foreign Policy - Keep the Fatherland strong, and finish what we started; Go with the Allies, and finish the russian dogs!
    German Settlement - For it. If we as a military only accept aryans, we need as many recruits as possible.
    Aryanism - Deal away with it. I have seen too many men die in the name of "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer".
    Military- Large; We conquered this land, we need to defend it!
    The Economy & Trade- Free market, let our influence spread across the world.
    Social Values- Traditional family values reek of Prejudice and Nazism. Tear them apart. Liberalize the country.
    Technology - Give them our trust if we are to survive as a nation.
    Neuropa – Unite it. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Pic:

I military garb (yes, is a portrait of Czar Aleksandr II, don't care)

In Petrograd defenses during war.
    Name: Aleksandr Pionkzki (same name as WEF, I like it)
    Party: Let me see what I can join first.
    Ethnicity: Russian/Polish/Chezch
    Home State: Poland, later Muscovy
    Occupation: Former Russian soldier, now college professor/politician/pastor.
    Religious Views: Protestant Christian
    Biography: I vas born in Krakow. I fought in ze First Great Var, and now I live in Krakow, but under German rule. I fought as an Imperial soldier in ze Great Var, and then I joined the militia to defend Petrograd in ze second Great Var. Vhen ze Germans von, I ran avay to Sveden, but I vas caught and brought to Germany. Zhen I vas put in a concentration camp, but I escaped by pretending to work in a corner and zhen slippink under ze fence in a hole I dug, and zhen I created an alias and have lived as a German ever since.

Issues:

Foreign Policy - Aggressively, but allied with the allies if possible. The PAC is a league of Asians, and thus they are inferior.
    German Settlement -Against. My land of Poland is never going to tolerate Germans living there.

Aryanism - As purely as possible.
    Military- Large.
    The Economy & Trade- Free Enterprise, with a protective tariff on imports.
    Social Values- Defend family values strictly!
    Technology - As long as we do not stray from the teachings of God, technology must be embraced.
    Neuropa – Dismantled, for all nations ought to rule themselves (unless they are ruled by me).

Name: Gustav Fors
    Party: Independent
    Ethnicity: Norwegian-Swedish
    Home State: Norway
    Religious Views: Lutheran
    Biography: Gustav Fors grew up an intelligent prodigy of the early 20th Century. He excelled in his classes and graduated from the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters in Oslo. In the 1920-30s he was assigned by the King of Norway to serve as Ambassador to Germany. Fors saw the rise of Hitler's power and feared for the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth Europe. When Hitler invaded Norway, Gustav returned home. His family fled to their cousin's estate in Sweden. When Hitler then invaded Sweden, Fors' family had no where to go. Gustav went to Berlin after his parents died.

Issues:
    Foreign Policy - Peace must be made with the Allies and the Asian Coalition.
    German Settlement - Everyone is allowed equal passage into foreign countries.
    Aryanism - Fiercely Against It. We are not Barbarians. We know that all are equal.
    Military- Large, but we shouldn't it overwhelm our Economy.
    The Economy & Trade- Free Market.
    Social Values- We must keep Traditional Values! The Soviets tore theirs apart and look what happened to them. *points to map*
    Technology - No Opinion.
    Neuropa – Let each Country rule itself independently with Germany being the Father.