Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Dean Martin's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

I installed Gallopers english voice mod after Warcry mod. Minotaurs: 5 HP, 64 attack, 53 charge. Priests of Sigmar 4 HP, Troll 8 HP, 50 attack. Stone troll 6 HP, 50 attack. chaos troll 6HP, 63 attack. I have some random crashes while playing campaign/entering battle or in main menu but game is rather playable.

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Crashes are not becuse my mod or galloper for sure ;] it's just foult of whole mod .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Anyone been using the edu from Warcry? What has it been like compared to vanilla? Post some feedback for Klierowski!!!

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Hey Klier, will this interfere with Gigantus-version of RotDG?

?

I've installed this mod as well as real warhammer hotseat mode for 1.5 and the game crashes just before my 2nd turn. H ow do I fix this and make the two mods compatabile or restore valinila files? does anyone have the COW 1.5.1 VANILLIA files? please.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Which files do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by boatie View Post
    Anyone been using the edu from Warcry? What has it been like compared to vanilla? Post some feedback for Klierowski!!!
    I haven't had much time to play with it, but "heroes" are very strong, and the AI seems to be more active. For example rebels will strenghten theyr garrison in settlements very agresivelly from the units that spawn in the map.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy55 View Post
    ?

I've installed this mod as well as real warhammer hotseat mode for 1.5 and the game crashes just before my 2nd turn. H ow do I fix this and make the two mods compatabile or restore valinila files? does anyone have the COW 1.5.1 VANILLIA files? please.

No chance that Warcry can cause a CTD... i played over 200 H on my mods and there was no more CTD than in Vanillia,also i never had a CTD with did ruin my campaing.
    I don't think Hotseat mod woud cause a CTD becuse it use a diffrent files than mine mod,but try reinstall cow and install only Warcry and test,then if it will work u can install Hotseat and check is it working.

Boatie - i don't need more fans for my sub-mod so i don't have need to lie ;D but im sure at 100% that mine EDU is much much better and balanced than Vanillia also i know a lore and did make new stats mostly becuse vanillia wasn't lore like ;].
    Last edited by Klierowski; May 07, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Will give your mod a try after this campaign is done (or becomes corrupt).

Wanna ask about how did u make rebels to be agresive, and how did u force Empire AI to actually do something? (no AI files in your download)
    And your EDU is not entirely compatibile with latest RoTDG by Gigantus, it screws pics on unit cards (bad directory path), an I think i missed some voices (but not sure)
    Last edited by zax; May 08, 2012 at 03:24 PM.

Maiby you're right becuse i did make this mod on a vanillia files - I think Gigantus have somekind of new unit pics ? or something like that,i didn't install gigantus version becuse my vanillia is stable.
    I did change The AI by editing the Faction Behaviors from neutral to lore-like in strat file.

Maiby you're right becuse i did make this mod on a vanillia files - I think Gigantus have somekind of new unit pics ? or something like that,i didn't install gigantus version becuse my vanillia is stable.
    I did change The AI by editing the Faction Behaviors from neutral to lore-like in strat file.

Edit: WTF ? double post.

I introduced your unit stat changes for Gigantus EDU, if anyone is interested i can upload. (remaining two files seem to be OK with RotDG)

Really ? it's great... but it woud be really much work ;o how did u done that ? u didn't need to change Gigigantus Unit stats from Edu file from vanillia to mine ? .

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Really ? it's great... but it woud be really much work ;o how did u done that ? u didn't need to change Gigigantus Unit stats from Edu file from vanillia to mine ? .
    It's for RotG 1.5 (without 1.5.1 patch)
    Half on hour work with winmerge. Gigantus EDU is based on vanilla EDU. Order of units is exactly the same in both files.
    Last edited by zax; June 13, 2012 at 02:41 PM.

I applied this and then the file in the previous post over top of Gigantis' version. I'm getting no sound in the game plus its running fairly slow.

Any reason why after I installed this yesterday, the graphics change from the custom orc/chosen/anything unique model(when trying to train, or right click for info) changes to the peasant with a little dagger?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickilicious View Post
    Any reason why after I installed this yesterday, the graphics change from the custom orc/chosen/anything unique model(when trying to train, or right click for info) changes to the peasant with a little dagger?
    Which do you play?
    CoW or RotDG ?

i also have the similar problem like ric, i was playing RotDG 1.5.1. Also game kept crashing after turn 6 regardless of which faction i play

Edited EDU with klierowski's balance for RotDG 1.5.1 by Gigantus
    Last edited by zax; June 14, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

your first file seems to work for me (game started fine, units have correct portraits), your most recent file crashes the game as soon as i try to launch. (which seems really strange since the first file is only for 1.5, the game was able to start. I haven't test to see how far i can go with each faction yet, will do that now and give feedbacks soon, thanks for the efforts!)