Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay Sub-mod .

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    @ Gelscressor

I'm sorry but i don't have an old files for 1.44 ... i know they are somewhere in this forum - check the Dwarven forge sub-mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=423877
    I've located a EDU you uploaded there, yeah. Thanks for pointing me that way. I suppose I can still use the desc_strat from that mod too, although unfortunately not the export_descr_buildings (caused my game to crash, ditto with that mods EDU). Still, its significantly better than nothing!

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Ohhh Descr make crash ? strange...this is important to you ? i have really not much time last from last week but i can edit 1.44 file if u really need it.
    u Woud need to upload 1.44 orginal file.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Ohhh Descr make crash ? strange...this is important to you ? i have really not much time last from last week but i can edit 1.44 file if u really need it.
    u Woud need to upload 1.44 orginal file.
    The offer is appreciated, but I've already managed to fix it myself after I used to diff doc to look for changes that might cause the crash. So all fine now!

My sub-mod is Compatible with the latest HOT FIX for 1.5 - just install hot fix first then my sub mod ;].

Foederatus

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Is this mod compatible with "English voices for CoW 1.5 " mod? Becouse that also replaces "export_descr_unit" file.

Pietrak's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

I guess not unitl Klierowski makes an edu compatible with the voicemod.

Yeah i will make it compatible in nearly time ... i hope really hardcore time here in my life.

Hmm, I don't seem to be able to find the actual download link to Warcry, just the hotfix in the first page. Help please, this sounds such an awesome submod!

SHaDoWxCrUsAd3r's Avatar Civis

Its at the bottom of the post under attached files. And welcome to the forums!

Foederatus

Is there a possibly that whwn yoy are Updating this compatible with Gallopers voice mod, to edit 1 thing. To make Chaos factions be able to recruit Heretic swordmen, pikemen, archers and crossbowmen in empire barracks and archer ranges.
    Reason why? When Storm of chaos starts and they capture empire cities, their armies take losses and strenght starts to decreasy. Becouse of this they are unable to qonquer whole empire, but another more crucial reason behind this is, that they cant recruit more units in empire and reinforce they armies. I think this is the reason why Undivided cant fullfill the will of the Dark Gods!

I will make it compatible with a english voinces in next 2 weeks becuse i wan't to get sure that there won't be a need of re-making again those stats becuse new version of english voinces will come ;p.

Try making installer, it's very time saving for a long term.

Foederatus

Two weeks has gone, any news?

Is this mod compatible with Gigantus's version of Rage of Dark Gods 1.5? I want to know, if I'll get any, unexpected CTD's, in case if I'll install this mod. I don't play vanilla RoDG, since it's buggy as hell. Gigantus's version is much more stable.

It's stable for sure with gigantus version... it isn't only stable with Galloper english voinces becuse i don't have time to update all Edu files...

Are galloper vocies included in Gigantus's version? I've never downloaded that voicemod separetly, so unless it is included in Gigantus version, I think I'm pretty safe right?

Sorry for the double post, but where exactly is the download link for this mod? I only see a small attached file in the first post of this thread? Is this the actual mod? Again, sorry for the double post.

Yes it's the mod ;] there is no new models or big files so it's so light.

Dean Martin's Avatar Tiro

Hmm strange, I'm playing with gallopers english voice mod and it seems compatible with this mod.
    One question though, does this mod increases enemy stack spawns and makes them uber elte or it just stayed unchanged?

Did you install my mod files AFTER u had installed the Gallopers English voince mod ? and can u tell me How many attack and hit points and maiby health have you'r chaos trolls or trolls ? or minotauts ? it woud be great to know that gallopers english voince mod works on my files but i don't think it does becuse we use same files and If u installed Warcry mod after Gallopers it shoud crash or something like that.