Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men Second Dev. Diary Published

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men Second Dev. Diary Published

EDIT: Ye don't wanna know how the Orc women look like....
    What you see with the orcs on the battlefield are all women. It's the males you don't wanna see.
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men Second Dev. Diary Published

Quote Originally Posted by Éorl View Post
    What you see with the orcs on the battlefield are all women. It's the males you don't wanna see.
    I guess we really shouldn't make women angry

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Revelo View Post
    I guess we really shouldn't make women angry
    no, orks are hermaphrodite since they're genetically fungi....
    so there's no ork women

ADD:
    and I hope there will be something to be done to limit Corsair's uber effectiveness, coupled with drowning in money as Harad...
    Corsairs of Umbar + Corsair Archers+ spam = win
    Last edited by Spike; May 17, 2011 at 08:59 PM.

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa

Deutschland's Avatar East of Rome Mod Leader

What if I admitted that I listened to the second dev diary like 20 times straight in a row? Guess I have the first male crush (actually voice crush) of my straight life...

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Deutschland View Post
    What if I admitted that I listened to the second dev diary like 20 times straight in a row? Guess I have the first male crush (actually voice crush) of my straight life...
    Lol, someone better call MoN then I wonder if he would be flattered? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deutschland View Post
    well, congratulations for coming out

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos Lykos View Post
    no, orks are hermaphrodite since they're genetically fungi....
    so there's no ork women

ADD:
    and I hope there will be something to be done to limit Corsair's uber effectiveness, coupled with drowning in money as Harad...
    Corsairs of Umbar + Corsair Archers+ spam = win
    Is that with WoM? I always thought Harad was to easy, but seem to remember WoM making it harder for the player faction.

trust me, with their sheer NUMBERS, all you have to do is just pump out high experienced corsair archers, took them via ships, backed up with some melee corsairs, and then every battle, assuming you are smart enough to have FM for lead and some cavalry to mop up routers, you just need to set em at straight line of guard mode melee, with archers behind.

10 corsair archers, 7 corsairs of umbar, and 2 haradwaith and 1 FM is all you need per stack, uh yeah, in a pinch, you could even substitute melee corsairs with footmen of harad (despite they are very weak they work well in guard mode), and archers with another archers, ahh... don't forget to regularly slam your cavalry to the back of enemies, even RK MAA will rout with harnen horse slamming their back some times.

I'd said reduce archery accuracy and or reduce harad cavalry numbers

of course, I also do much greater feat with Rhun, but spamming Variag outriders is just.... yeah... we all know variag HA is overpowered (Rohan HA isn't due to their much less range)

Laetus

How's development on this mod? I'd like to know more about the progress on this mod (if any(more)). Just wondering, as the last post in this topic is from one-and-a-half years ago (and three days)...

There are other threads in the forum, with much more recent latest posts.

The mod is progressing well, the reason it's not released yet is because more (and better) content is being added than was originally planned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345