Thread: CDT

Default CDT

Hi!
    I'm playing with full scripts but I have continue CDT during the shift of Imperium Costantinii. I play with Imperium Romanum Occidentalis and I have v. 7.03. Is there a solution?

(Sorry for my bad English!!! )
    "Il mio sovrano e' Roma stessa!Tutto quello che ho realizzato,tutto quello che noi abbiamo realizzato,Sallustio,e' per la gloria di Roma!I Cesari vengono decapitati,gli Imperatori muoiono,MA ROMA VIVE PER SEMPRE!"
    ---
    Extremum oppidum Allobrogum est proximumque Helvetiorum finibus Genava. Ex eo oppido pons ad Helvetios pertinet. [...] Provinciae toti quam maximum potest militum numerum imperat (erat omnino in Gallia ulteriore legio una), pontem, qui erat ad Genavam, iubet rescindi. (libro I, VI-VII)

Default Re: CDT

Quote Originally Posted by Giulio_Cesare View Post
    Hi!
    I'm playing with full scripts but I have continue CDT during the shift of Imperium Costantinii. I play with Imperium Romanum Occidentalis and I have v. 7.03. Is there a solution?

(Sorry for my bad English!!! )
    Yes, there is a solution and that is not to play with the full script option which is buggy. Switch it to the 4tpy scrpt and your issue should be solved.

Art by Joar

Default Re: CDT

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDO ROMANUS View Post
    Yes, there is a solution and that is not to play with the full script option which is buggy. Switch it to the 4tpy scrpt and your issue should be solved.
    So the war against Imperium Romanum Orientalis is inevitable Thanks for the help!!!
    "Il mio sovrano e' Roma stessa!Tutto quello che ho realizzato,tutto quello che noi abbiamo realizzato,Sallustio,e' per la gloria di Roma!I Cesari vengono decapitati,gli Imperatori muoiono,MA ROMA VIVE PER SEMPRE!"
    ---
    Extremum oppidum Allobrogum est proximumque Helvetiorum finibus Genava. Ex eo oppido pons ad Helvetios pertinet. [...] Provinciae toti quam maximum potest militum numerum imperat (erat omnino in Gallia ulteriore legio una), pontem, qui erat ad Genavam, iubet rescindi. (libro I, VI-VII)