Thread: are there any plans to add more map space and other factions?

Default are there any plans to add more map space and other factions?

what the title said.

Default Re: are there any plans to add more map space and other factions?

Yes there is, a larger map and skaven and bretonnia from what I gatherd reading the forums.

Evil_Ewok's Avatar Tiro
    Secret Submarine Headquarters off the Coast of Guam

Skaven and Frenchies hey? Skaven would be great, not really bothered about Bretonnia, but I can't wait to crush them both

Wood Elves would also be a plus if the map is expanding South West, and if expanding East and South East Chaos Dwarves and more Greenskins would be a treat.

I guess the bottom line is that any map expansion accurate to lore with accompanying new factions would be superb.

"They misunderestimated me." - George W. Bush, Bentonville, Arizona, 11/06/2000

"I refuse to be sucked into your hypnotheoretical arguments." -George W. Bush, Indianapolis, Indiana, 10/15/2004

"Yes Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on? ... I'm interested in the shade look, seriously... For the viewers, there's no sun." - George W. Bush, Washington DC, 06/14/2006 - Comment to blind reporter, Peter Wallsten

EDIT - thanks to odseusz79 for clarification on location of one quote

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Probably in 1.5 will be Skavens, Bretonia and Wood Elves. However progress of other sub mods may have influence for a choice. Map will be expanded to South West if I remember well.