Thread: unit size and cities

Default unit size and cities

hi guys, i'm sorry if it is not the right section but i don't know where to post it.
    i have 2 question: first, how can i edit unit sizes? i explain better: i downloaded some units and added to my DMUC 6.7. these units have less soldiers than normal DMUC ones.
    second, is possible to edit little cities in order to build there everything you can build in big town as barracks,theatre ecc ecc?
    thanks for the answer
    HAPPY 150° BIRTHDAY ITALY!!!

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: unit size and cities

1.Yes, you can, you can change the stats in the unit_tables I believe. However, you may have to change stats other than size to make them fit properly with DarthMod-take a look at the stats of a similar unit and use those, with any modifications you want of course.

2.You can only add building slots to a city by removing slots from others (at least that is the only stable way for now).So yes, you can do it, but its annoying and quite hard work, since the startpos is a to mod.

I'm going to move this to the sub-mod forum, that seems a better place for it

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12345♔ View Post
    1.Yes, you can, you can change the stats in the unit_tables I believe. However, you may have to change stats other than size to make them fit properly with DarthMod-take a look at the stats of a similar unit and use those, with any modifications you want of course.

2.You can only add building slots to a city by removing slots from others (at least that is the only stable way for now).So yes, you can do it, but its annoying and quite hard work, since the startpos is a to mod.

I'm going to move this to the sub-mod forum, that seems a better place for it
    Wrong, it's now possible to add slots without need to take them from other cities and without bugs, it is recent and has a hard process .

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry hard process

like trying to jog the full Nordschleife

The Cap

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Forgive me for being 4 weeks out of date Fortes, I'm not a statpos modder.

however, it is still not something for beginners to try, is it?

i edit these stats using DB EDITOR but when i try to start the game after having changed the number of men, the game stops working...if i removed the references to these unit's mods from campaign script the game works well.
    do you know what can the error be?
    Last edited by rici; February 02, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
    HAPPY 150° BIRTHDAY ITALY!!!

Forgive me for being 4 weeks out of date Fortes, I'm not a statpos modder.

however, it is still not something for beginners to try, is it?
    Definitely not, though taw wants to automatize the process with his scripts, just a few clicks and it will be done

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!