Thread: Admiring your Amazing Mod.

Default Admiring your Amazing Mod.

Dear FATW Team,
    I have been browsing the TWC forums for many months now ever since I found out this treasure of a site.I was perusing the site as a guest and only today did actually register. It has taken my love for this epic game to a whole new level ever since. With so many magnificent mods on this site, I was stunned at such a large community existing devoted to enhancing the game. Naturally I started downloading all the mods of my liking(I have 13 mods installed in addition to vanilla RTW,BI and Alex) and FATW:TNS was the last of them. I must say this is one of the the most polished and refined mods there is.

I am amazed at the attention to detail and work you have put into every aspect of the game from the descriptions to the unit designs to the environment etc etc. And I have been hooked on to it ever since. All the other mods are just sitting there gathering dust since playing this is so addictive. This includes heavyweights like RS2,XGM,300 WOS,RTR,Aristeia. Anyways guys I just wanted to congratulate you on a Job done to perfection and eagerly await the release of FATWoM. Cant wait to get my hands on the whole map and elven and dwarven factions. I have no doubt in my mind that the tradition of excellence will continue in the future version as well.

P.S. this is my first post on TWC and thought this is the best way to start.

Default Re: Admiring your Amazing Mod.

Welcome to the forums (since this is your first post)! We're thrilled you like FATW so much and you appreciate the level of detail that has been put into it.

We now actually consider TNS to be unpolished compared to DoM, we trust you'll find DoM very much to your liking!