Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

Default Re: Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Alright guys this little side discussion has gone on long enough. If you aren't interested in the expansion then just stop posting in here. Cleaned up the thread a bit too.
    Last edited by Turkeys!; March 25, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

It's just constructive criticism.

Touchy..

Constructive criticism usually comes from those who have played the game and have a desire to improve it, not simply complaining about the cost and appearance.

At any rate people should be free to provide constructive criticism here.

And the game hasn't even been released yet. How are you supposed to provide constructive criticism?
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

When it comes out.

Well from what i've seen its not worth to pay for it, which i definetly wont, still waiting for M&B 2
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Ok so this is a perfect example of what I was referring to, you should eloborate on why and not from your personal perspective because many people have no problem with dropping 20-50 bucks for a video game. Just the reality some people will buy it, some won't for whatever reason.

Point being for myself, money doesn't dictate my choices so much as I can afford it. However even if it's little change to the original warband, in my opinion it's enough to call an expansion and there for charge.

Well honestly they have every right to charge for it. Considering it's at minimum warband converted to a historical era.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

I really can't wait for this to come out. Probably an awful question, but is there a set release date?

Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
    I really can't wait for this to come out. Probably an awful question, but is there a set release date?
    My guess is March 31. They are already handing preview versions to select people.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Dude, March 31st is my birthday! This is sweet!

Whether I buy it or not will probably come down to price. If it's below $20 then I'd be very tempted. I don't mind supporting such a decent developer.

Having said that, I'll probably wait. Firstly, for the price to come down. Secondly, for uni to end. Can't afford to be playing games in final exams season.
    "My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the Arsenal is no more, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of gooner-ship, but it is not this day. An hour of Spuds and shattered cannons when the Highbury Emirates comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of North London!"
    - Aragooner

Blasphemy...I read Q2 2011.

I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Julius Cæsar Augustus View Post
    Blasphemy...I read Q2 2011.
    Q2 2011 is only one the wiki page. I read Q1 from the TaleWorlds website.
    http://www.taleworlds.com/

Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Even better.

I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Whether I buy it or not will probably come down to price. If it's below $20 then I'd be very tempted. I don't mind supporting such a decent developer.

Having said that, I'll probably wait. Firstly, for the price to come down. Secondly, for uni to end. Can't afford to be playing games in final exams season.

History tells us that if you've spent more than 5$ for Mount&Blade or Warband you've paid too much. Only because you missed the deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    History tells us that if you've spent more than 5$ for Mount&Blade or Warband you've paid too much. Only because you missed the deals.
    Bah, I paid $10 for it

When do these deals happen?
    "My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the Arsenal is no more, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of gooner-ship, but it is not this day. An hour of Spuds and shattered cannons when the Highbury Emirates comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of North London!"
    - Aragooner

Snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Bah, I paid $10 for it

When do these deals happen?
    Just got my Steam working again so was messing about in original Mount and Blade there. Also wondering when these deals happen because I want Warband.