Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

Default Re: Mount & Blade: Fire and Sword

Maybe talk the guys from Xenophonia into working with M&B.

Default Re: Mount & Blade: Fire and Sword

I have it and play it very often. It's nice, but not great. Has some bugs, has annoying system of patching etc, but it's still an awesome experience to shoot all enemies of the Commowealth in the face an them cut off their heads with a saber!*

(*cutting heads not available, it's just authors' freaked imagination)

Sir.Cojocarius's Avatar Civis

Default Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

Have the people heard about the new Mount and blade with fire and Sword?

What are your thoughts?

Default Re: Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

Check the community news thread. Lots of stuff about it there.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Shouldn't it have a thread of it's own though?

I think the game looks very interesting and I'll probably buy it at release.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Innos's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm definitely buying it, simply cannot wait to play as the Cossacks .
    U.L.B.C. | W.B.C.

"Rowing is the only sport that originated as a form of capital punishment."

Hussars are way superior.

So there making a English version great.

Sir.Cojocarius's Avatar Civis

The biggest like about the game to me. Is that they are actually leaving the fantasy world and go for a historical setting instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Cojocarius View Post
    The biggest like about the game to me. Is that they are actually leaving the fantasy world and go for a historical setting instead!
    Won't be very realistic though.. first of all you shouldn't be able to travel 149234889 meters in 14 real life seconds lol. Or something. Second of all, mountain blade does not support large 3000 man battles, thus this game probably won't be very realistic.

GoodSmurfin's Avatar Semisalis

Its a game, what do you expect? Do you really think anyone wants to wait days for their soldiers to get from point a to point b? And yes mount and blade can support around 1500 man battles it called battle sizer, but even then its not like all battles in history were fought on large scale.
    Last edited by GoodSmurfin; February 02, 2011 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneru112 View Post
    you shouldn't be able to travel 149234889 meters in 14 real life seconds lol.
    That's 149,234.89 kilometers which is halfway to the Moon
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSmurfin View Post
    Its a game, what do you expect? Do you really think anyone wants to wait days for their soldiers to get from point a to point b? And yes mount and blade can support around 1500 man battles it called battle sizer, but even then its not like all battles in history were fought on large scale.
    No, I just think the ingame world should be much larger. Poland should be around the size of Calradia.

Quote Originally Posted by Adorno1 View Post
    That's 149,234.89 kilometers which is halfway to the Moon
    And half the amount of miles on my car.

Anyways, games need to find a balance between realism fun. ArmA II, which is regarded as the most realistic shooting game to date, still allows you to hop in any car and drive away in seconds, because otherwise, you'd be wandering around on foot for hours, and the game would be no fun at all.

I just wish that this was a bit more historically accurate.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

A new gameplay trailer from some venue:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/710228.html
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

nice, i'm defiently playing as the swedes

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

cossacks!
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Swedes! I like the unit customisation, it will be nice to have my entire army mounted fully armoured and armed with hand grenades. Hand grenades will probably be awesome in sieges.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

except they will cost tons of money..

nothing like an accurate bow
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Well at least in native warband it's quite easy to get large sums of money, I would imagine that it's the same situation in this game. I still hope pillaging villages is as profitable since that's always easy money , did you see that hand grenade? the guy butchered them with it, just think what kind of damage one could deal if you only had hand grenades.