Thread: CTD while whatching recruitable units

Default CTD while whatching recruitable units

hi all!!

just started to enjoy the mod

i've found a ctd while whatching recruitable units...i mean i go into the building browser, than to e.g. barracks, than i get into one kind of unit, than if i get into another and another again than i get the ctd

any suggestion would be very appreciated...

cheers
    TO ARMS IN DIXIE !!!

Studpuffin's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: CTD while whatching recruitable units

I have a similar problem. If I do the same thing as Lostsoul, instead I get a problem with my in-game buttons appearing as random icons for a few moments before crashing on the next thing I click on. Sometimes it mirrors his exactly, but most of the time it is the way I described above. Maybe from a difference in computers? I run mine off of Windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Studpuffin View Post
    I have a similar problem. If I do the same thing as Lostsoul, instead I get a problem with my in-game buttons appearing as random icons for a few moments before crashing on the next thing I click on. Sometimes it mirrors his exactly, but most of the time it is the way I described above. Maybe from a difference in computers? I run mine off of Windows 7.
    yes i know this ctd,but i dont know how too fix this,just dont click too much on unit cards.

Studpuffin's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    yes i know this ctd,but i dont know how too fix this,just dont click too much on unit cards.
    Hmmm. I've noticed this same bug in Sicilian Vespers as well. I will search for a fix, though I'm not really good at this kind of thing.