Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Absence Notice

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Absence topic

Hi guys, i'm really sorry for bothering all of you who've subbed me. But i'll not be able to play the game cause i didnt even set up my network yet and i just don't have time right now, maybe i'll fix this and start again but not in near future..if you allready didnt pls kick from all hotseat. Cya

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Hello, people. Hope you are all well.

I'm going to be extremely busy the rest of this week and a bit busy most of next week. My university decided to give me 2 assignments to finish this week, and 2 more to finish the next week. Meaning, from today to until 29th October I'm going to be occupied.

So subbing instructions:

- C4: uhhh you could let Invicta or Jiub sub Prussia. Do not declar any new wars (unless its against the AI).
    - Reloadable: Admin’s, or Fernandez_1492 or Timur_the_Lame can sub Spain. Do not declar any new wars.
    - New Dawn: Admin’s, or Sogesu, or Mordrorru or Timur_the_Lame can sub Moors. Support allies. Do not declar any new wars.
    - RKH: Loose Cannon or Jiub can sub Sicily. Do not declare any new wars, negotiate a truce with KoJ.

Other hotseats such as RHS2, RVH and DC I should be ok to handle. RHS2 is fairly straight forward, small, and with only one enemy faction. RVH/DC requires little admin maintance.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and how suddenly this has appeared. I should be able to resume all the hotseats after the 28th. I appreciate the people subbing my factions.

Further about my presence at TWC, I will try to keep it limited most of the time. If you need to contact me, I will be checking my emails for any pm’s from TWC.

Thankyou
    ~IZob
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Is it okay if we just pause C4 until you return? Unless you dont want me too. And pm me your password for Reloadable, and I will cover you.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Timur_the_Lame View Post
    Is it okay if we just pause C4 until you return? Unless you dont want me too. And pm me your password for Reloadable, and I will cover you.
    Ok, I'll send a pm in a moment.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

As you know i was quite new in HS as i started it month ago. Now after this time my job is taking much of my time and i dont find any more motivation to play HS. I would like to thnks all who played it with me, but for now is over. Maybe when all this work cools a little bit i will contact some admins for some play....

Thnks and bye

Echbart

My computer is having problems. If you dont see me in some time, take that to note.

EDIT: Everything is fine now
    Last edited by Húrin the Steadfast; November 06, 2011 at 04:38 AM.
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Hello guys

Untill monday I wont be able to play any of my turns.

Why?

Because Skyrim is getting released today/tomorrow and I know I will be playing it 24/7

Please sub me or wait till monday
    Will and act until victory

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I would take half of your respect for that...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Actually thats how I was planning my weekend.. the truth is that my parents forced me to go to Bible Camp. Im leaving in 10mins

Quote Originally Posted by Desley View Post
    Actually thats how I was planning my weekend.. the truth is that my parents forced me to go to Bible Camp. Im leaving in 10mins
    Desley the new HS is starting please nominate someone to sub you.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

@Invicta, sorry did not read your message intime.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I'll get all my turns done at around ~16-18 hours from now.

I'll play all my turns in next few 'ours.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I'll play my turns in a hour or two.

I'll play when I get home... in about 3 'ours

Moving to Thailand on the 6th December to work as a divemaster or eventual instructor ( will help run a divecenter for a friend )

I wont be able to play, at all after 9 am on the 6th untill the 9th and that's expecting everything to go smoothly. If someone would be willing to sub for me that would be great, if not he admins will have to or simply turn me AI. Will ask around, and start notifying admins.

Even if i run into problems, i will be able to log in and update people on my situation regardless, starting from early 8th.
    Last edited by Mithridate; December 02, 2011 at 04:34 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im away 2 days.
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I'm going to be awy the 10th and 11th of Dec.

I might be away for some days over the coming weeks due to family medical reasons. I am only in 1 hotseat and am happy for any of my allies to play my turns, as long as they don't start any unprovoked wars.

I will try to provide some notice if I can but apologise in advance if I am unable to do so.
    Total War Modder, Former Total War Developer

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

make sure you send the password to who you want to sub you