Thread: Thank you guys.

Default Thank you guys.

Just to say what a great mod, love playing this and the highlight of the mod for me was an epic battle forced by Sherman who has altogether 8000 + inc reinforcements, Virginia was saved only by tactical placement on the heights, we lost 3000 men that day, Sherman lost 6000, enabling us to rebuild our forces and take the fight to the Dutch, who fro the outset, attacked us at will.

Now although I havent completed the tasks, had alot of hours enjoyment, a big up to the modders who did this and woe on The creative Assembly for delivering the biggest bugged game in TW history and releasing what should have been such an awesome game with a crippling handicap...namely the savegames.

I stuggled through though, it is such a pity you guys cant port this mod to napoleon.

cheers

Default Re: Thank you guys.

thanks for the kind words. I suggest to try out 2.6 beta + update, this version get rid of modbased savegamebugs.

Default Re: Thank you guys.

wow thanks shokh, been playing for three days solid didnt know you released a new version, gonna dl and try from scratch